Anyone up for a line spot?

Thanks so much for taking a look girls. My oh isn't getting too excited yet, I know there's a long way to go but I'm hopeful this is a super sticky bean :)

I can defo see a line and I struggle to see the on my iPad some times but I can see that one fx it's start of your BFP Hun xx

I can see something! When are you next testing?!

I've taken another two ic today, both with stronger but not amazing lines so I just bit the bullet and did the first of my clear blue digi twin pack! Pregnant1-2 :shock::dance:

I could see the lines on all of them! Fx for your sticky bean! Congrats! Xxx

I can Def see a line hope it gets darker for u x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

awww theres a line because mine came out the exact same and everyones saying they cant see a line but i can. good luck hun, im sure theres a baba on the way

Thanks everyone, i was able to confirm with a digi, pregnant :)

Ahh fab news Hun congratulations xx

Can anyone help me? Can't work out how to start a new thread I'm approx 10/11dpo just got married and hoping for a honeymoon baby what do you think?image.jpg

Fi it does look promising, I've got everything crossed for you. If you could please start a new thread though, the top left above the existing posts it says 'new thread'. This was hard for me to see an alert for an old post of mine. Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back