Anyone up for a line spot?

megsmeadow

Reaction score
Fmu at 11dpo, what do you lovely ladies think? It's ever so faint to the naked eye. My oh just said what will be will be and didn't even look (he had just woken up).

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    478.3 KB · Views: 195
I can def see something but not sure what colour it is. Good luck! xx

Thaanks for looking, I'm thinking probably evap, I went back to it after the time and took another pic, looks very grey :(

Attachments

• IMAG0987_1.jpg
    IMAG0987_1.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 124
I can see something too, very faint but can't be sure of colour. Good luck, I hope this is the start if something x

I can see the line on both pictures but also unsure of colour sorry! Do hope you get your bfp in the next few days xx

Same here, see it no problem but not sure of the colour x

I can see the line!! i'm having the same problem this morning with the same test! Gd luck !x

I see it , good luck for your next test xx

I can see a line, unsure of the colour. Good luck :D xxx

Same as others, I see it but not sure of colour. Maybe try a branded test for a clearer result, loads of luck x

Thank you for all your replies! I've not stopped thinking about that test all day, so got home from work and couldn't resist doing another! :shock:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 124
Eek, I've got loads of tests upstairs, I think I'll be testing all week :)

You girls will be sick of me! thought I'd try another brand, a sure sign 15miu taken about ten minutes ago. I've got a clear blue digi twin pack but I'll try to wait a couple more days. I'll do another ic tomorrow and hope to see a stronger line.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 133

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member