Anyone thought about when they are finishing work yet!

Im going to work as long as I physically can. I get 6 weeks annual leave to take on top of the year off too so will get plenty of time to relax - or not...

I handed in my letter yesterday, my last official day is the 27th April, 14 days hols from 30.04.2012 and the from the 18th May I will be on Maternity leave YAY!!!

I can't wait to be off work :) it will be amazing :)

Hi I'm technically already off, as I've had a really bad time of it because of sickness and smells are a major trigger for me my dr asked when I can start maternity leave and signed me off till then....

I was planning on going off as early as possible 11 weeks before due date anyway as my next door neighbour said she simply had too as the physical nature of our job (and nothing else we can do) was making it almost impossible/ physically challenging to work plus some of the dementure residents can be physically aggressive and punch out or kick, and as great as work tries to be with its risk assessments there is always an element of risk...

xxxx

I'm taking a year off so stopping end of April and I'm due 16th June, taking all my years annual leave to bring with as when I return I'll have my new entiltlement for 2013 xx

39 working days (not including weekends and a few days holiday) until maternity leave starts!!! woop!

(ps I've just started a new thread on this but didn't realise there was this one..apologies!)
x

Well I'm still on maternity Leave until 30th jan then I'm taking 8 weeks annual leave and starting my new maternity leave in march at 30 weeks as this way I don't have to go back in-between babies :)

I have decided to start my maternity leave 14th May at 34 weeks, starting off with my honeymoon to Cornwall lol so happy to have a date in place :) xx

I'm counting the days until I start! I was hoping to work as close to my due date as I can but i'm so unhappy at work at the moment i'm not sure if I can.

I'm due June 23rd and was going to take mat. leave from June 1st with a couple of weeks' holiday before that and right at the end before I go back. I'd forgotten about all the bank holidays / privilege days, and we have extra next year too because of the jubilee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back