Anyone showing yet?

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by OhWow, Apr 25, 2016.

1. OhWow

OhWow Member

First time posting here! Just found out just over a week ago that I will be having a baby in November! Was quite a shock but very pleased with the news now that I've got my head around it! I feel like since I have found out though I have quite a bit rounder tummy! I know your expected to put a couple inches on the waistline but I feel HUUUUUUUGE!! Doesn't help my boobs are complete agony and feel unbelievably heavy! Plus side though... No sickness :dance:

How are all you ladies feeling? Bigger already? I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow.

2. MissJuliet

MissJuliet Well-Known Member

I'm only 5 weeks and already can't fit in some of my jeans. It's probably bloat and/or fat but I'm enjoying pretending it's a bump! X

3. KeelyT90

KeelyT90 Well-Known Member

I'm 9+2 and some days I get bloat other days I'm still flat. This is second baby too, I heard you're meant to show earlier after your firsts as muscles have already stretched before but I didn't show until around 20 odd weeks last time. I remember going to my 20 week scan and wondering why people on the telly have massive bumps and I have nothing x

4. mummywanabe

mummywanabe Well-Known Member

I'm bloated and I had mummy tummy still there from the last one so its a bit hard to tell at the minute

5. Lilalylola

Lilalylola Well-Known Member

I cannot do up the buttons of my trousers anymore but I am not really showing yet..
    11 weeks pregnant.

#5 Lilalylola, Apr 26, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  6. russellmuscle

russellmuscle Well-Known Member

Im just coming to the end of my size 10s now, but Ive been showing a wee mini bump for a few weeks now.

This is my second, so Im expecting to be bigger sooner. I dont think I'm big, but OH says I have a bigger bump at this stage than when I did with Jackson, so we will see how it plays out :lol:

xxxx

7. BunnyN

BunnyN Well-Known Member

I didn't show until late on with my 1st but now my body seems to start changing shape almost as soon as I get my BFP.

8. russellmuscle

russellmuscle Well-Known Member

Lol same I managed my normal clothes until like 7months. 4 months in with this one and I need a whole new wardope..

xxxx

9. OhWow

OhWow Member

Perhaps I've taken eating for too a bit too seriously ����

10. Sharcaz

Sharcaz Well-Known Member

I've not put on any weight at all, I'm 10+5 now and the last 2 weeks I've definitely bulked out around my middle! Feel like I can't suck my tummy in as much and just feel so...heavy down there! I asked the midwife and she said by now the uterus has at least doubled in size so it's started to rise out of the pelvis :) it's all exciting - I want my bump!! xx

11. CharlieSmartie

CharlieSmartie Well-Known Member

I'm about 12 weeks pregnant with twins, I have got much more of a belly pot this time than my previous pregnancies!

12. JSharpe

JSharpe Member

I'm 10+5 and defiantly have what I would call a bump. Then again it could just be bloating I was only a size 8 and I have been eating a lot more, but I like to think it's a baby bump :)