Anyone recommend a nice...

myst

Reaction score
buggy...

im interested in a Quinny Buzz, but have seen a mamas & papas one that I like as well..cant think the model of it tho lol..

Wondering what everyone else has or is gonna buy ?

im buying a mammas and pappas one well my mums buying it for me

I have a Hauck Jeep one.
Not a big fan of the three wheelers.

I have the Mamas & Papas pilko pramette, pram to buggy with ease when baby is old enough to sit up. I have the one in ICE it looks white online but it's actually a gorgeous minty green colour - I really love it and have of course had to spend time pushing it up and down the hallways in the house! :rotfl:

Flame said:
I have a Hauck Jeep one.
Not a big fan of the three wheelers.
Yeah i dont like the three wheelers either.
My friend has a lovely mamas and papas one, but her carrier is too big to fit in the car properly so they had to buy a seperate car seat! It wouldnt fit in my car either when we went shopping lol :roll: Always try before you buy ladies!

it is such a mine field isn't it! I went to mothercare on Saturday to get some bras and looked at the pushchairs etc... when I was there.

Totally baffling! They all just seem so complicated and there are so many decisions to make - front facing v rear facing v reversible / carry cot v pushchair that lies flat / 3 in one travel system or buy car seat seperately.

I am finding it hard to imagine what life will be like with the baby.... I might find I am walking more than I thought, or driving more than I thought and therefore made the wrong decision when deciding on priorities!! aaarrgh! :wall:

Glad other people are struggling too! :wink:

i went pram shopping with my mum last sunday and my top 3 prams were:

* Mamas and papas pliko p3
* Quinny Buzz
* Bebe Confort Loola

We eventually go the loola, which was my number 1 choice all along.
make a list of all the things you want from your pram ( i.e i didnt really want a 3 wheeler, had to be really small folding etc) and check reviews on prams you like the look of so you know what sort of problems you may incounter with it.
Good luck finding your pram, i know what a minefield it is :lol: .

Do Mamas and Papas still have a sale on?

I haven't even started looking yet. I'm so confused with 3 wheelers, 4 wheelers, combis, front facing, rear facing, 4 piece, 3 piece aaaagghhh :doh: help! :D

I feel a "fake" in Mothercare at the moment. Gonna leave it a few more weeks before I start my shopping. :)

Sabrina
x

I've got the M&P pliko pramette in polka

1857830_large.jpg

though I do like the Quinny too :cheer:

kirlykird said:
I've got the M&P pliko pramette in polka

1857830_large.jpg
quote]

I've got the same one in ICE!! It's really nice to push around and easy to convert into a pushchair too!

my friend had one when her baby was born, hers is in city scape and it os so nice :hug:

oh kirly thats the same one i was looking at (sorry i said the p3 it was the pramette). i think it looks really nice and has won a few awards.
Didnt get that one though as it was quite expensive because you had to buy the car seat for it too, but its lovely and small. :D

I love it, it's been on order since my first scan :oops:

i'm impatient! :rotfl:

I went for the Britax Voyaga Ultra. I originally wanted the Silver Cross 3D but when I went to buy it I preferred one with a single handle rather than 2 handles. It's much bigger folded up, but I love the little extras on it (like the cup holder and 'glove box'!).

Best advice is go into the shops and try them out. Fold them up, push them around, really get a feel for the pram. I completely changed my mind when I tried them out!

Pics of Voyaga:

Pram1.jpg
Pram3.jpg

hmm any ideas on double buggies? have a 17 month, she still loves a kip in her buggy, but want something cozy for baby not a front facing sitty up thing :think:

Snap...

I'm getting the pliko pramette in polka. Me and OH went to Birmingham just before christmas and fell in love with it in the Mamas and Papas store.

Gem xx

We've got the mamas and papas pliko travel system. Can't wait to push bubba along in it :oops: :lol:

im getting a silver cross, its from mothercare but out of stock at the mo u can only order it online after feb 9th which is apain but i think its gorgeous, its £340, a 2 in one..so a classical pram to a buggy :)

Its a difficult choice thats for sure!
We opted for a three wheeler its great in the way its so easily manoeverable and when we lived in Scotland I was lucky enough to still go out for walks in the thick thick snow, whereas some friends were housebound due to small wheels. The only downside is the weight I find it quite hard to lug into the back of the car. The basket thing beneath is also not too great, but overall we are happy with it.
Amy - we are looking at maybe getting a sit-n-stand buggy made by a company called Baby Trend, its incorporates a section for newborns where car seat can clip on, and then a step/padded seat for toddler to stand on or perch their bums when legs get tired. Prefer the look of this to a huge two full-seater jobbie. (Our wee man is 17 months but will be 23 months when new bub arrives).
Anyway good luck with your choice, I hope I have been of some help and not made it even more difficult!!!
Oh one last tip - I would ALWAYS go for a buggy where you can attach the car seat. If you need to drive to the shops and baby falls asleep its always a hassle to unload them out of the car seat and into the pram and they will wake up. Easier just to unclip the car seat with them still snoozing....

Kirly is the Pliko Pramette suitable from birth upwards? I quite like the look of that one (although I agree with maybebaby that I will have to try them out first!) :)

The car seat pram is a great idea. :clap:

Sabrina
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111