Spent 3 hours shopping for a pushchair!!

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
We went to mothercare and I initially wanted either the Quinny or the Mothercare Xcursion. We had our in-laws with us, as they have kindly offered to buy the pushchair for us.
Well, my in-laws pretty much asked the poor sales assistant to demonstrate every bloomin' pushchair in the shop for us! We tried the xcursion first, but MIL didn't like it because it felt very hard inside compared to the Quinny, and also the My4 that we tried. She said she wanted a comfy travel system for her grandchild so that was the xcursion out of the frame, haha.
Me and my OH loved the Quinny (plus had sooo many friends recommend it to us) so we had a play with that for ages, folding it up, pushing it around the shop etc.
Pretty much had our hearts set on that, then went to Babies R Us where a very pushy sales woman tried to get us to buy the Graco Symbio there and then, but after having a play we still preferred the Quinny.
Now it's pretty much a toss up between the Quinny Buzz 4 and the Mothercare My4. PHEW! It's been a long day! Who knew it would be so difficult choosing a travel system?! :wall2:

Last edited:
I have the my4 and absolutely love it! It's a dream! Haven't tried a quinny though so can't compare :(

Lol, who exactly is having this baby? You or your mother in law?? I'd go with the one you love...it'll be you pushing it 90% of the time!! x

Haha I know! We are 100% decided on the Quinny now. Just had SO many people recommend it to us x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back