Just brought my pram whoooo so excitied

fairydust1984

Reaction score
hi ladies

bit of a pointless thread but i have just got a real bargin i think,

i brought the quinny 2010 model with dreami, carseat, all three rain covers two foot muffs one for pram and one for car seat sun parosell insect nets shopping basket and buzz box, adapters, second seat unit for when you get to toddler and easy fix base for £330.00

it is second hand but listed as only having used the dreami and frame and carseat and base they are selling due to expecting second so need a double. all of the rest of the system still has tags on really hope it is nice the pictures look fab.

do you think it is bad to buy second hand?

xx:dance:

Last edited:
i have been looking at new ones and for all that i brought it would have cost well over £900.00 so i just hope it doesn't come from nesbitts fingers crossed. they said if i got it and it was not as they had described they would be happy to have back as well

a nervouse two day wait to see if it is really as good as it seems,

Out of intreast who has what prams or which is your fav

If I didn't get a quinny I was looking at the graco symbio.

Xx

Totally girlie question- what colour?? I've paid £300 for the quinny buzz without any extras so bargain!

rocking black because i don't know what i am having

what colour is yours ?

Well done Fairy bargain and never a bad thing to buy second hand if your fussy, like you said they seem to have looked after it and have a genuine reason to sell.

Total Bargain Fairydust, love a bargain! I got a red 2010 quinny last week £250 new from mothercare and this morning just got maxi cosi seat £39.99 from tesco......Im determined everything i buy will have some discount ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back