Anyone missing their baby bump ?

Constantstar

Reaction score
Hi girls. Don't get me wrong im so happy owen is here and love him so much but I keep missing my baby bump! All I have now is a fat post preg belly . Also a couple of people told me they r preggers and I felt pangs of jealousy!! What's that about!!!! Lol xx

I feel the same hunny, i seen a friend who is 25weeks yesterday and i was so jealous of her growing baby bump x x

Me too! I feel I missed out a bit too as Kynon came early and I didn't even get much of a bump until 24 weeks! Funny cos while I was pregnant I was jealous of women with newborns!

I miss it so much :( cant stop thinking about it

Uses can all never mine lol, i hate my bump never miss it at all xxx

I do miss mine but only coz when I had so much bump it made my bum look smaller haha! Other than that if I could just loose a few more lbs I wouldn't miss it x

I think its better when you get out of "pregnancy mode" & start becoming yourself again....i've put on soooo much weight & i'm actually looking forward to starting afresh in Jan & losing it all. The more I focus on this the missing bump thing kinda goes...its like I need to end this part of my life now & move on. I may be pg again at some point, I hope to be so I have that to look forward to at some point in the future.

Do you not think its strange when you think back (after having a baby) & you think omg thats been like nearly a year i've devoted my body to baby.

:)

Littlemiss- it's even longer if your breastfeeding and count TTC. I made sure I was in best health while TTC and now breastfeeding is well over a year I've devoted my body to him lol!

Your doing amazingly well sarah. Esp coz your OH works away alot. You must be wonder-woman. And you hardly ever moan about it either.

Your doing amazingly well sarah. Esp coz your OH works away alot. You must be wonder-woman. And you hardly ever moan about it either.

Oh thanks! Def not wonder woman though, more like lazy woman! All I do is bf, gives me an excuse for leaving housework! Must admit Im really enjoying feeding even if he's a bit greedy! Not missing my body too much yet, you kind of get used to it not being yours for a while!

I miss mine so much, I've cried a little about it a few times. I miss feeling her wriggle and hiccup and stick her feet out of my side :( xxx

I miss mine so much, I've cried a little about it a few times. I miss feeling her wriggle and hiccup and stick her feet out of my side :( xxx

7 weeks down the line & I still had a wee cry about it the other day. When ppl say enjoy every min of ur pregnancy, you do the best u can, but theres only so much you can do before it comes to an end!!

Just try & think that your bump is now your wee baby & at least now she's here & healthy & you've got through the birth bit.

Oh just seen u had your little girl, must have missed ur labour watch. Big congrats, hope it went well. I still really missing my bump 11 weeks on lol!

I miss mine but obviously cos I'm still quite early days I have still got a bit of one. I think I'd rather either have my full bump back or just my normal tummy instead of the flab. It's weird though because I still feel pregnant sometimes, like I'm still worrying about what I eat/drink and staying away from smokers etc. I don't think it's actually sunk in that I'm not pregnant anymore in my head lol xx

I'm actually quite scared at the thot of still feeling like this years down the line...

:roll:

Anyone else not get these feelings after 1st pregnancy but did with 2nd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back