bump changes

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
im a littled worried, my bump has changed. at 36wk appointment M/W said that baby was headdown, since then my bump has changed.
all below my belly button used to be hard, and now it is more... flabby and feels just like a fat belly rather then a hard baby belly. is this normal, im worrying that something is wrong. surely is baby is headdown... it should be harder lower down??? im confuzzed! can anyone put my mind as rest! :hug:

Thank you, thinkerbell x x x

My bump has been like this throughout most of the pregnancy despite the baby being low down the whole time, it is like a horrible flabby sack. :shakehead: I asked my midwife about it last month and she said that every bump is different. :hug:

just to say my baby has always been head down and the bottom of my belly has always been soft. always been harder at the top where his bum and legs are :)

Hey hun

It could be that his head has become further engaged.

Also try lying down and see if that makes a difference to what you can feel.

If he is lower down it could be softer as you are feeling round his shoulders x

awww, thank you for your replies! i dont know what wrong with me at the moment, i am a worrying, paranoid mess! lol. thank you for you'r reasuring comments :hug: :hug: :hug:

what would i do without this forum and you guys! hehe

HideiLu said:
Hey hun

It could be that his head has become further engaged.

Also try lying down and see if that makes a difference to what you can feel.

If he is lower down it could be softer as you are feeling round his shoulders x

I was goign to say the same, since my LO has been engaged the bottom of my once hard belly is quite wobbly so it sounds like your LO might be making their way down :D

Alex xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back