Anyone missing their baby bump ?

Think I was worse with my first though, I cried loads! I think I'm not as bad this time as I hope I'll have another bump this time next year! I am still jealous of pregnant women though!

I missed mine at first but not so much now xx

I really miss being pregnant, I loved it. But I won't be having anymore :(

Somedays I miss being pregnant and having my LO inside me all safe and secure but then I remember how uncomfortable I was with him jammed up under my ribs and the foof pains and think maybe it's not so bad being not pregnant now. I still act preggo though and have to think I am able to eat whatever now! still early days mind-hes only 12 days old!

I did miss it at first, but I think it was more of a feeling of excitement at what was ahead I missed than the physical thing. Although I love the way people smile at you And help you out. And I really
Miss the little kicks!

I totally don't miss mine! I didn't really think I was that big at the time but my oh keeps going on about how massive I was and he's glad to have me back to normal! Still get the occasional phantom kicks tho, which make me a little sad cause I loved feeling Lo kick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back