Will anyone else miss bump?

michelles1985

Reaction score
Jut a quick thread to find out if any of you ladies will miss your bump when you have your LO's?

I know after I had Thomas, it felt really strange for a while cos I kept going to rub my belly and the bump wasn't there. Don't get me wrong, I love the thought of holding my newborn baby but I will miss the bump and the feeling of him inside of me.

xx

I won't miss bump as such as I have had bad spd but will miss feeling him wriggle inside me it's so cute

Hmmmm i will find it difficult to know what to do with my hands I think when watching tv or walking around i tend to put them on the bump, in fact I dont know what I did with them before?!

I think I'll miss mine too :( but I will be so happy to be able to get comfy and not get tired after just going upstairs!

I'll miss mine too, although not people asking me if I'm due next week, like I was this morning.

Being pregnant is definately one of the most wonderful experiences I have ever had despite all of the early concerns, aches and pains and the intense heartburn. I wouldn't change it for the world though. I will miss my bump too. My hubby thinks that I'll ask for more children os I have told him how much I enjoy pregnancy. I'll have 2 beautiful boys when this one comes :) Trying for a third for a girl might be on the agenda ;) lol.

Maybe not straight away though. I've been pregnant now for 11 out of 12 months (fell pregnant last November but had mmc) so I think I'll give my body a break for now. Back on the diet for me by end of Feb :)

xx

Last edited:
Not so much the bump but i will miss little Chipps wriggles. Most of all I can't wait to have her in my arms and smother her with kisses :)

I'm really going to miss it, especially feeling all the little wriggles and kicks. I'll also miss the fact that when my hubby goes to cuddle our LO it won't mean I get a cuddle too.

I dont think i will, I think 9 months is long enough for me i'm looking forward to getting my body back and been able to do what i want and have some medicine!! Im so full of cold!

No way! I can't wait to be able to do things - like walking, LOL!

I am looking forward to getting rid of the heaviness, the swelling, carpel tunnel, hip pain, uncomfortable nights etc. but I will miss the wiggles. I won't miss the worry about not getting the wiggles. However when he's here it's a whole new set of stuff to think about.

I won't miss much about bump, but as I naturally carry a lot of my weight on my tummy, at least when I'm pregnant I just look pregnant not fat.

I have loved being pregnant! Got spoiled rotton by husband and my family, given loads of presents and waited on hand and foot. Got to eat copious amounts of fattening food guilt free. And best of all was talking to and stroking my bump and feelign him respond.

But - I am hoping that talking to and stroking the actual baby will be even more satisfying than whilst he is inside me, and in a wierd way I am looking forward to the diet and exercise that I must do as I have gained enormous amounts of weight!

Nope will not miss bump!!

Am hoping to feel like 'me' again and do what I've been missing!!

I'll miss bump. There is something magical about being pregnant. Although enjoyed it more after 20 weeks! There's a lot I won't miss though - not being able to bend, sickness, acne etc!

Am looking forward to him being here more than anything now. Pregnancy is getting to be exhausting and I just want to hold our lo and start the next step. Even though it's all pretty daunting!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back