Anyone just starting 2ww?

I'm using them but not trusting them to much as they go haywire after a mc good luck him fx the next few days go fast x

I'm using them but not trusting them to much as they go haywire after a mc good luck him fx the next few days go fast x

I've never used them before and probably wont again LOL!

xxxxxxx

I stopped using them for ages cos they are so annoying - but that didn't work either so now I'm back on them! Used digitals cos was splashing out :rotfl:

Had a majorly stressful and annoying day in work and I was seething on the drive home when I was struck by a sudden twinge on right side of uterus. It made me come out of my mood and start smiling, I could just imagine a little fertilised egg getting stuck in there! Vivid imagination, hey? The the way the 2ww messes with your head!

Sorry for your losses, Amyrose :hugs:

Good luck girls. FX for you.

Is your 2ww usually 2 weeks or longer?

xx

Amyrose, are you sure you are not pregnant? if you thought you ovulated 2 weeks ago, your +OPK could actually be a +ive pregnancy test, as HCG can show as a positive OPK when you are pregnant.......x

I'm with you all, 1DPO. Although ov'd much later than I normally would but I suppose its down to cycles after mc. I'm hoping the egg was still 'usable'... do they have a use by date per cycle?!

Good luck all x

Thanks mrspc xxx
Lyndz I have been testing with opks and hpts so I know I'm not pregnant mores the pity. Xxx

Today is Ov day according to my ticker.. Finally got my lines on OPK last night so I am probably still a few days away from 2ww?

I plan to test on 31st Jan which would make me about 12/13 DPO?

Im on my first proper 2ww since Sept last year, im 1dpo after having my first Peak on my CBFM yesterday(2nd month of using it) BD yesterday. Got another Peak today so hopefully will BD again tonight.

Would like to get a BFP for my birthday next month.

FX for us all xxx

well FF has changed the day I ovulated, its now saying I am only 8 DPO istead of 9. Slightly frustrating to be going bloody backwards!!

its also changed my chances of conception based on when we BD'd from good to high.

still know AF is on her way though, and BFN this morning

Good to High is better Lynds - even if you do lose a day.

I'll see what the OPK's are reading later and if they are faint lines again I'll assume Ov occured today?

I normally feel it if it my right ovary and nowt yet?

xxxxxx

Last edited:
I've got a tingly sensation in my foof area :blush: Twinges on right of uterus too. Still ages off AF/testing day. grrrrr. How's everyone else getting on?

xx

I had really noticeable af like pains last night, but that's it, nothing else lol x

TTC our first baby since 6th Jan 2012

I am only 1 DPO - grrrr!!!

2ww sucks

xxxxxxxxxx

Oh I know, it's the worst.

I'm beginning to sense the witch - beginning to think that period signs start straight after ov and maybe I just didn't notice before 2ww paranoia kicked in recently?

xx

hi all,
phone app says i should ov today but i actually got my pos opk on saturday 14th...
which would make me 4dpo today :)
with everyone else on hating the two week wait !!
fingers crossed for you all
xxx

I'm 7ish dpo now and have got tingles at top of my legs and had some quite sharp pains today. All feels a bit AF-ish.

I week down, 1 to go. HATE IT!

How's everyone else doing?

xx

I had af pains sun-tues and watery cm then nothing apart from moodiness wed n thurs then today had a random bout of a blood like taste in my mouth which I've read is a sign of early pregnancy?? Was feeling very disheartened thru the week but a little more positive today?! X

Oh I know, it's the worst.

I'm beginning to sense the witch - beginning to think that period signs start straight after ov and maybe I just didn't notice before 2ww paranoia kicked in recently?

xx

I'm with you there, thinking the same today. Last month I was convinced I was preggers again, but no luck! I was thinking today that although trying from may last year we never got obsessed, I never noticed what I do now... but since mc I'm now feeling everything and well this time round turning a blind eye to all 'symptoms' luckily for me I've got a busy couple of weeks ahead to help me out! X

Sounds good, Dawn!

Today felt sick and faint at 3.30 but might have just been hungry although did have decent breakfast at 10.30. hadn't had any pains so started to get hopes up.

Driving home started AF type pains and they're there now :( Think I'm out. Due on on Fri/Sat.

The crazy dreams continue. Dreamt that one of my best friends told me that she was pg and I had to pretend to be happy. then we went on what can only be described as an epic adventure - we broke not a house, stole a boat, survived a storm at sea - the lot! if I'm not pg, I'm just warped!

Good luck ladies :dust:

xx

some good sounding symptoms going on there girls! I had quite sharp pains too up to about 7DPO, then it stopped for a few days, then started again and got my BFP

good luck to you all! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back