Anyone just starting 2ww?

Sounds good, Dawn!

Today felt sick and faint at 3.30 but might have just been hungry although did have decent breakfast at 10.30. hadn't had any pains so started to get hopes up.

Driving home started AF type pains and they're there now :( Think I'm out. Due on on Fri/Sat.

The crazy dreams continue. Dreamt that one of my best friends told me that she was pg and I had to pretend to be happy. then we went on what can only be described as an epic adventure - we broke not a house, stole a boat, survived a storm at sea - the lot! if I'm not pg, I'm just warped!

Good luck ladies :dust:

xx

When are u testing mrspc? I'll be testing next sat even tho af isn't due til 3rd feb not sure if I'm going to have really long lp or af due earlier?!

I'm 6/7dpo now and the moodiness continues lol poor dh, simply by talking to me he cab annoy me :-/ been very bloated the past two days and a little creamy cm no more metallic taste in my mouth tho.

X

I'm testing sat too - if the witch doesn't show. Have got everything crossed for us! xx

I've stil got 8 long days until testing!!! This week will drag!!

xxxxxxxxxx

af is due 1st of feb so if its late i will be testing 3rd as like to leave it a couple of days...
havent really had many symptoms just twinge like pains on left side and tiredness
good luck everyone
xxx

tmi but... Today I had a bit of brownish discharge. Very weird.

What d'ya think?

x

Sorry to hear the witch got you sweetie - fingers crossed for next month!

xxxxxxxxx

im due to test on the weekend but i have some spotting today i dont have af cramps yet so im keeping my fx

im due to test on the weekend but i have some spotting today i dont have af cramps yet so im keeping my fx

Exciting hun - sounds good!

Hope you get your BFP

xxxxxxxx

thanks hun. your close to testing to how are you feeling? x

thanks hun. your close to testing to how are you feeling? x

Not feeling very hopeful to be honest? No symptoms to report or anything that makes me think I am [of course I hope I am though]

Although for me a BFP is just the beginning of a very scary time!

How about you sweetie - any symptoms?

xxxxxxxxx

I'm the same Hun I have been trying to keep busy and put it in the back of my mind. When I got my last bfp I had no symptoms leading up to it so dont count yourself out. I don't think this is my month now I have this spotting of it is af ttc is on hold until September.

It was only this morning it's actually gone now. I suppose time will tell. How are you hun? X

Had pos opk wed so I'm 2dpo or so. Anyone else?

Had mad vivid dreams last night - first that I was a cow trying to escape death(?) and second that I was having sex with my ex. Pregnant or warped? :rotfl:

Ahh that made me laugh so hard i spat my tea out over my baby...:rotfl:

No af no pains nothing I'm now having to slap myself and stop getting excited. I might go and grab a fr today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back