Anyone just starting 2ww?

mrspc

Reaction score
Had pos opk wed so I'm 2dpo or so. Anyone else?

Had mad vivid dreams last night - first that I was a cow trying to escape death(?) and second that I was having sex with my ex. Pregnant or warped? :rotfl:

Sore bbs this morning and af type fuzzy warm pains down there today.

Not much else.

Am going to have cheese and crackers now as starving...at least I'll know what to blame tonight's dreams on!

Any buddies?

F-ing hate the 2ww -am going to distract with exercise, work, dentist appt and GP for long term tic first appt! trying to put it out of my head but it's impossible!

xx

Last edited:
Hey,

Im 5dpo.

I dont really have many symptoms, only loads of cm and a heavy feeling uterus tbh.

When will you test?

xxx

Am going to put it off. Prob will only do it if af doesn't show, can't bear another negative and prefer to spend the money on ttc stuff next cycle.

What about you?

xx

I am due on 24/25th jan, but i know i'll start testing from next wed with FRER!

I didn't get any proper lines last time till 14dpo...... looooong wait lol!!

xxx

I'm a few days behind as I got my first faint positive on an opk today so I'm just about to ovulate but I will be in the 2ww soon! Good luck ladies cx

Good luck jodie, get BD-ing! x

Just noticed your ticker - you're fast ttc no.2!
xx

xxx

Are you ttc number two? Let me know how you get on. I'm so nervous...this is my 15th cycle ttc - just want it to be my turn xxx

Yes mrspc we want them close together if possible. If we got pregnant straight away it would be an 18mth age gap so at least Ella will be walking an a bit more independent - it will obviously be hard for a few years whilst they are both little but we are hoping they will turn into good play mates!

xxx

Are you ttc number two? Let me know how you get on. I'm so nervous...this is my 15th cycle ttc - just want it to be my turn xxx

Yes I'm ttc no 2. My little boy will be 5 soon! Where did the time go?? :shock:

This will be my 10th cycle ttc, with having a chemical in cycle no 1 and a mc in cycle no 8.

Sounds daft, but i just have a feeling we did it this month. My only real symptom is loads of cm. i feel constently wet, like af has arrived. I had this in oct cycle and got a bfp.

xxx

Ah sorry for your loss kred :hugs:

Exciting for this month - it's great for you because you have previous BFPs to compare to - I haven't got a clue and other people's symptoms don't count because we're all different!

fx for us all xxx

i didnt think i was due to ov until 20th (just going on an app from my phone) but got 2 peaks on my cbfm yesterday and today so im going to count tomorrow as 1dpo? this is my first 2ww and i hate it already! not sure when to start poas, i have about 10 ic hpts which are supposed to be 10miu so at least ill not waste loads on ££ if get addicted to poas! Good luck everyone!! xx:dance:

Good luck, Dawn. I personally don't poas, i just wait for AF! I just think getting a negative is horrible and I don't want to see one ever again! Up to you though, you're just starting your journey, fx yours is short and not as long as mine. xx

I'm not even in the 2ww yet and this month has been long LOL

pretty sure I am out. got a spot the other day in the exact same place that i always get a spot a week before AF. Also all of those "I am pregnant" feelings have gone and i have had no more symptoms since Saturday. My temp also hasnt dropped, in fact its risen! still above coverline but at its highest ever at the moment.

I will still test on Wednesday then again on Friday cause i do like POAS........ I am know I am not out till AF arrives, but I just know I aint pregnant.

hope its your month girls!! xx

Im back in the 2ww today again!
It's been a pretty all over the place month since my mc in December an not knowing when I was going to ov have been a pain in the ass I thought I had ov 2 weeks ago but must not have I had the most ewcm I have ever had since ttc 2 days ago and a positive opk. So I'm back in limbo land again for the last time before my wedding in July.
Good luck everyone xxx

Im back in the 2ww today again!
It's been a pretty all over the place month since my mc in December an not knowing when I was going to ov have been a pain in the ass I thought I had ov 2 weeks ago but must not have I had the most ewcm I have ever had since ttc 2 days ago and a positive opk. So I'm back in limbo land again for the last time before my wedding in July.
Good luck everyone xxx

I'm going into the 2ww tomorrow hun! I hate it though and still haven't had a + on an OPK yet!

xxxxxxxxx

Yay a limbo buddy!
Good luck Hun and I would more so go by cm if your opks are being a bugger xxx

Yay a limbo buddy!
Good luck Hun and I would more so go by cm if your opks are being a bugger xxx

Yep - limbo for me in the next few days!

Had a fair bit of EWCM but I had an internal scan on Wednesday (CD10) and Dr said I was showing signs of Ov from right ovary - that was 5 days ago though and still nothing on OPK?

I think I am inclined to believe scan and EWCM? :shock: :shock: although I so want a + as I've used so many OPK's now LOL

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back