anyone in birmingham/midlands free next week?

leckershell

Reaction score
Just wondered really, I've got quite a few vouchers for shops and thought I might pop into brummagem to have a look round the sales if there still are any, and just for a general nosey round the Bullring and main street shops etc.

Is anyone else free that fancies a gander round city centre shops?

I'm good for every day except Tuesday morning (PND group) but could get in for about 1pm. Mondays I do cooking lessons so need to leave home on the 6.09 train at the latest.

If no-one's around then fine I'll just go in by myself or give my mum a call, I honestly don't mind :) but if any of you guys fancy a trip out then that would be ace. Pop in somewhere for lunch or whatever and do some window or real shopping?

if i was nearer and not back at work neext week id love to hu!!!
hope you have fun when you go though :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh I *might* be able to make it, but the only days I'd be able to make it would be Monday and Tuesday, and even then not for sure. I dunno when my grievance meetings gonna be, so don't plan anything around me, when you decide what day you're doing it let me know :)

Shell, I am free thursday if you want to catch up, I could do with some retail therapy!!!

*Forgot to say, I still have no mobile so drop me an email if you do want to!!

I think Minxy put on my other thread that she is free Wednesdays...

:D I could have a different shopping buddy everyday :D

No seriously, I'll try and see if any one day is better than the others and let you guys know :)

It is Wednesday for me :)

But if you come in another day I'll meet you for a lunchtime coffee as I work in the city. But I'll be sans baby if that's not too wierd :? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back