• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone had..

HanSam

Reaction score
severe pain in right side of middle back? I suffer with back aches and pains anyway but this didnt feel like that. I have been up since 2 am passing about as unable to sit or lay down for long at all.

Just waiting for docs to open to get appt but wondered if anyone had had similar pains x

Defo go to the docs cos it could be a kidney infec or something like a trapped nerve. xx

i have a bad back, (i sort of chipped my spine or something on my front step years ago) and since being preg its been horrid, if i sit or lie down for long i get stiff and my pelvis and back lock up. when i get upright my left leg is all weird feeling and the top hurts when i put weight on it, i look really crippled and old lol. i can feel it when im sitting down now but its a bit like a burning sensation just above my left bum cheek. severe or prolonged pains arent right hun, go get it sorted :)

Yeah managed to get doc appointment for later this morning so see what they have to say!

I suffer with firbromyalgia so have a lot of aches and pains anyway especially in my back. But this is very different to muscular / spine pain i have had. x

could it just be the extra weight ur carrying, as i've noticed that it's been getting more difficult in the last few weeks because of the fluid and stuff we carry about! have to manage with a wheat bag and paracetamol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back