In agonyyy

Zoeox

Reaction score
Right, I'm on my phone at work so can't check if anyone has posted about this before but most of today I've had some right pains in my side, hard to explain where but like my hips kind of area, both sides but my right side more than my left. Anyone have any idea if this is pregnancy related or general aches + pains? Or even know what it could be, Thank Youuuu x

It could just be general growing and stretching pains, especially if its just come on today. Im always full of random niggles and ligament pains, i do have SPD but thats constant whereas the other types of pains come and go. Hope you feel better soon x

I have had various aches and pains and hips are now quite a common pain for me. I think it is all to do with the ligaments etc stretching and also joints softening. Keep an eye on it but doc told me to take paracetamol and if they doesn't help speak to your GP for something to help ease pain if it gets too bad x

Thanks ladies, seems to have eased a little during the afternoon but can still feel a dull pain, guessing its growing pains so to speak.
x

I don't know if it's the same pain, but my hips have beem extremely sore, especially after I've been on my feet for a while. Hope you feel better! Xx

It may be the same pain Mrs KM, I'm going to stick it out as it eases during the night when I'm resting and will just inform my midwife next week when I see her. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back