Anyone had this?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy After Loss' started by Mummy0410, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Mummy0410

Mummy0410 Well-Known Member

Hey ladies I'm am 17 weeks pregnant, this is my 4th pregnancy. I have 2 daughters and suffered an ectopic in sept 2011. I was treated with a methatrexate injection which was succesful first time. I was told to be 'safe' for 3 months. Unfortunately I fell pregnant again around 8-9 weeks after injection. I had my 12 week scan which showed no abnormalities such as spina bifida or brain problems. I then had a consultant appt at 15 weeks and was told there could still be problems which they will check for at my detailed 20 week scan. Anyone been in the same situation and had any problems with baby or know what the problems are? I am so worried :( thanks for reading xxxxxx

2. Sunbeam638

Sunbeam638 Well-Known Member

Didn't want to read and run. Have no experience if this sorry but there might be someone in here. I hope everything goes well at your 20 week scan sorry you have up wait such a long time.

Xxx

3. Mummy0410

Mummy0410 Well-Known Member

Just home from a private gender scan and the sonographer said everythin looked perfect so fingers crossed for my 20 week scan that everything is the same xxx