• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Something wierd is going on:(

Mel&Hope said:
glitzyglamgirl said:
[quote="Mel&Hope":2pseasc1]
glitzyglamgirl said:
aww bless, you got pixies :lol:

If you leave them little presents, like a cup of sugar, then they'll leave your stuff alone......honest try it :D
are you being serious :shock:
It maybe my nana you know, i could always feel her presence in our last house?

yeah im being serious - some people call them mischevious spirits, imps or even faires, all the same thing I think!

Leaving a cup of sugar lets them know you are aware of thier presence and your making a deal with them to leave your stuff alone.

If there was other stuff like strong aromas, cold spots etc then id be tempted to suggest a ghost but I think its just some mischievous little spirt - they tend to be attracted to houses with small children but are completely harmless, just playful.

Uh-oh I sound like a right freak now lol, but I honestly believe in them, I saw them when I was a kid :D
Wow i always thought that fairies and stuff were real so thats really cheered me up tbh. I thought it was wierd when hope was loooking at the top of my wardrobe and laughing at nothing. It does get a little cold in certain rooms on odd occasions. thanks GGG XXX[/quote:2pseasc1]

awww bless, they were probably doing a little dance for her, kids are more open to these kinds of things as they havnt been taught yet that anything unexplainable is nonsense - thats the lesson main stram education seems to give them unfortunately and they lose the ability to connect to the spiritual.

When I was about 4 I dropped an ice lolly on the floor and I knew my mum would go ape and slap me, then these little men about 3 inches high came and helped me pick it all up and they took it away, I remember recognising them so I must have seen them plenty of times :lol:

yes im well aware it could be the memory of an imagining but they seemed real to me and Im sticking with that :lol:

oh wow i believe you did see them, id love to be able so see the lil fairies in my house, is there a way that i can GGG?

well you could make a fairy garden, it would be great for little one as she gets older and it doesnt matter if you actually have a garden or not. Just set aside a little corner and have a lobelia plant and thyme together. The lobelia attracts good faries and the thyme helps you too see them while protecting you from their mischief. You could leave little offerings such as sugar or cake, but according to fairy lore you musnt ask them to appear to you - just let them know they can if they like but its up to them. Complicated little things :lol:

The most you would ever see in all honesty is a flash of light out of the corner of your eye, but your little one might see them more and hopefully grow up remembering seeing them :)

glitzyglamgirl said:
The lobelia attracts good faries and the thyme helps you too see them while protecting you from their mischief. You could leave little offerings such as sugar or cake, but according to fairy lore you musnt ask them to appear to you - just let them know they can if they like but its up to them. Complicated little things :lol:

Where did you find out this stuff?!!

Right im going to go do that when i get paid on thursday. I thought i was going mad but im glad you were able to help me, where do you get tyme from and am i ok to use a big plant pot and have it in the house as our back garden isnt fit for growing anything :D

glitzyglamgirl said:
well you could make a fairy garden, it would be great for little one as she gets older and it doesnt matter if you actually have a garden or not. Just set aside a little corner and have a lobelia plant and thyme together. The lobelia attracts good faries and the thyme helps you too see them while protecting you from their mischief. You could leave little offerings such as sugar or cake, but according to fairy lore you musnt ask them to appear to you - just let them know they can if they like but its up to them. Complicated little things :lol:

The most you would ever see in all honesty is a flash of light out of the corner of your eye, but your little one might see them more and hopefully grow up remembering seeing them :)

awwww im going to do that when i get a house
id love emily to be able to see fairies

Mel&Hope said:
Right im going to go do that when i get paid on thursday. I thought i was going mad but im glad you were able to help me, where do you get tyme from and am i ok to use a big plant pot and have it in the house as our back garden isnt fit for growing anything :D

Lobelia and thyme can both be grown indoors aslong as they are in a window for the light. Im not sure where youd fond lobelia but I think you can buy thyme from any diy store as its a pretty common kitchen herb.

Thankyou GGG you have well and truly made my day today. Ive not been able to sleep with the light off for years but i feel like id be comfortable to do so now, im a very happy chapie :hug:

sorry for all my questions, everything to do with spirits really interests me, how did you get into things like this, i bet its a lovely thing to be able to do, :D id love to be able to do it and have a better understanding :D

Mel&Hope said:
sorry for all my questions, everything to do with spirits really interests me, how did you get into things like this, i bet its a lovely thing to be able to do, :D id love to be able to do it and have a better understanding :D

Ive been a practising witch for 14 years :lol:

The same happened to my aunty, she was cleaning in a house she had not long moved into and the brush from the dustpan and brush vanished when she came back from a phone call. She searched everywhere thinking she had misplaced it and it was nowhere upstairs and she knew she hadnt been downstairs.

She went downstairs and the brush was on the bookshelf in front of her son who died years ago's picture. We believe it was him just letting her know he was there with her. :)

glitzyglamgirl said:
Mel&Hope said:

Ive been a practising witch for 14 years :lol:
great stuff :D im gonna shut up now with the 100 questions :lol:

My Nan passed away a few months back, and for a few weeks after her funeral i would get this feeling like someone was in the room with me.

It happened a few times, and wasn't scary at all. I think she was just checking in on me. :D

i dont wanna freak u out but hav u checked ur attic? i'v read in magazines about stuff like that turned out 2b squatters! :shock:

get a man 2 do it actually
hope it isnt anything like that :hug:

i bet she was hun, i think my nana stickes around to see Hope as she never had a chance to meet her :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back