YAY

Dee1985

Reaction score
Today was the first day Dior and Harley did not cry when i dropped them of at nursery :cheer:

its made my day alot easier.

i have stomach ache now i feel sick as i am really missing my too little bum heads.
i dropped them off at 7.30am and wont see them till 6pm :(

i cant wait to squeeze them!!!!!!

but im soooo happy they enjoy it now :dance:

awwww hun thats brill news that they like it!!!!

YAY Dior and Harley :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

aww glad they love it now

dont worry time will go quick enough and you will have them in your arms again.. :hug:

yay i'm glad they like it

u must be with them now its nearly 7 :hug:

thats brill. how many hours are you doing? ive just increased mine to 22.5 as im skint :( it is nice to have a bit of alex time though.

awwwwww it was soooo sweet toinight i went in Dior and Harley were sitting on the floor together holding hands waiting for me to come they both came racing to me for a love :angel: awwwwwwwwwwwww
and Dior said "mummy sticker"she pointed to her chest there was a sticker saying
"i said a happy goodbye to my mummy today"

she loves it and has gone to bed holding it

:D :D :D :D

nathanmum said:
thats brill. how many hours are you doing? ive just increased mine to 22.5 as im skint :( it is nice to have a bit of alex time though.

i work monday & wednesday 8 - 6

i could pick my hours any i wanted. i choice 20, i can pread them out how i want i could do 4 hours every day, but i would rather just do 2 long days get them out the way.
how have you spread your hours out?

nathanmum said:

i work monday & wednesday 8 - 6

i could pick my hours any i wanted. i choice 20, i can pread them out how i want i could do 4 hours every day, but i would rather just do 2 long days get them out the way.
how have you spread your hours out?[/quote]

i start my extra hours on the week beginning the 28th i be doing 3 x7.5 hour shifts. just seems so much more than 2 shifts, i dont know why :think:

dionne said:
awwwwww it was soooo sweet toinight i went in Dior and Harley were sitting on the floor together holding hands waiting for me to come they both came racing to me for a love :angel: awwwwwwwwwwwww
and Dior said "mummy sticker"she pointed to her chest there was a sticker saying
"i said a happy goodbye to my mummy today"

she loves it and has gone to bed holding it

:D :D :D :D

Aww how sweet :cry: Glad it's all going well :hug:
I@m dreading going back to work :cry:

oh wow that sticker sounds like such a fab idea!!!!

Im so pleased they are enjoying it, it must take a lot of pressure off, im a huge fan of nurseries and mine went for 2 afternoons a week even when I wasnt working :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back