advice please! anyone

Budge I think your totaly right for following your instincts, its going to be horrible tommorow and to be honest I think the group leaders would be pretty daft for taking them when its going to be horrible.

I am sure they can reschedule for another day :D

I'd follow your instincts hun, they exist for a reason :hug:

Chances are they will be fine, but I think its always better to follow your instincts and er on the side of caution.

I keep telling OH to put his seatbelt on as soon as we get in car as he tends to wait till we're half way down the road, he said once im nagging but then I said well id rather say something than keep quiet because I dont want him to think im nagging, if we crashed and he died because I didnt say something it would be awful.

Seems like a different thing, but its not really. Im having trtouble explaining as im a bit pissed, but its all about following instincts.....or something.

What are you worried about? Getting wet or getting stuck in a flood?

I live about 20 mins away from Drayton Manor and there's been no flooding or even anything that looks like heavy rain round here, it's all furher up north.

worried about them getting stuck in a flood urchin.

they are all packed up and ready to go. i will see what the weather brings in the morning.

Aw Budge the teachers will look after them, follow your instint but if i was in your shoes I think I'd let them go cos of how gutted they would be if they had to stay at home.

Saying all that, if you did keep them at home, sod drayton Manor and take them to west Midlands Safari Park sometime, it's BRILLIANT and has a theme park too :D

I've quite happily let DH out today - he takes driving jobs at weekends to keep his HGV experience up to date as he doesn't use to day to day - I have no idea where he's gone....but hes a good swimmer :D

well i let the girls go to Drayton Manor.
the leaders of the brownies assured me that all will be well. There are 6 girls to 5 leaders so its almost one to one so that made me happier.
Its not raining here so i hope it stays dry for them today :pray:

It's drizzle at the moment, they'll have a great time anyway don't worry :)

thanks Urchin - and everyone who had offered suport. It really helps :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back