Sore bump!

Full of hope!

Reaction score
Hi everyone :D

For the last couple of days my bump has been sore just to the left of my belly button. There is a very hard baby part sticking out from there too! I work in a doctors surgery so I asked our midwife about it yesterday. She had a look at me and said it was his head! :shock: I can't believe how sore I am because of it though, I wish he would move for a bit!

Anyone else had this?

I know what you mean. Mine kicks the same lower left spot every day and night no matter what position I'm in and by now it is so sore, it feels like I have constant appendicitis pain. I have rarely felt kicks anywhere else on my tummy, I'm beginning to wonder if he might even be stuck! Only think you can do is try nudge him somewhere else :) xx

I find that when I go swimming, the baby tends to move a bit, relieving any sore spots. Just half an hour on your front, seems to give my baby enough encouragement to move about a bit. If you can't swim front crawl for too long, try getting a float or a kickboard to hold on to (breast stroke aint too good for lower back pain)

I have a hard and sore bit around my belly button throughout the day whenever I am walking or standing too long. It is impossible to get him to move his bum (I think) unless I go for a lie down. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back