Anyone find...

shootingstar22

Reaction score
That when you go for pee, especially a desperate we, that when you go to stand up when your done you have to do it slowly or it hurts. It like your whole stomach is cramping.

The only was I can explain it is tht the bladder gets big from the wee which moves everyhing around. Then when it empties everything fall abck into place which gives this uncomfortable crampy/ gassy feeling.

I get that too! I thought it was just me, thought something was really wrong :( then I noticed it was only after I'd been desperate that it happened and I came to the same conclusion as you!! Am gonna check with MW at next app though just to be sure x

Yeah I get that too, it can be uncomfortable can't it! I thought it was baby sitting on bladder so when I'd gone it could move more! Might be wrong! Think I will check just in case UTI or something though, chances are it's quite a normal thing xx

Yeah I get that, like as your emptying it hurst from the inside of your tummy. Very odd!

yes i get this to but also get it if i have been sat in one position on sofa for a while its like everything moving position xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back