anyone else have difficulty weeing sometimes?

LucyB.

Reaction score
i feel like i need to pee ALL THE TIME and can only go when my bladder is full or full to a certain amount and when i do go i need it straight away again and then cant go for a while again! its horrible and so uncomfortable just because i need a wee all the time. sometimes i can feel absolutely desperate and still not be able to go :wall2:

my thought was uti so i sent a sample to my gp yesterday and its come back clear of infection!! :shock:

has anyone else had this or know what it could be? im really worried that all the uncomfortable feeling is harming my baby. could it just be him leaning on my bladder making it feel like i need to go but i cant because theres hardly anything in there? xxx

I have had this hun. Then found out baby was really low down so was probably just pressing on my bladder. I have heard if you have trouble emptying your bladder lean forward or rock back and forth. Sometimes the way baby is laying gets in the way.

When my LO kicks they're really low so maybe he's pressing on mine too? Was it really difficult to go or just needing it all the time cos I find it so difficult to get started! I'm worrying myself sick xxx

Both Hun. Felt like I needed to go constantly and when I went I struggled to go!! But it didn't sting. Just felt like I constantly needed a wee. So that reassured me that it wasn't an infection. Do you feel more desperate when your stood up? I did

imt he same... i think this morning i went like 5 times in half hour and i was busting each time and took a while to go... Am being tested for a uti so that might come back positive.. if not im at my wits end i spend forever i the loo x

Yeah when I'm walking about the urge is stronger! Mine doesn't sting either so I was really confused, I'm so glad I've found someone who has also experienced it, I've felt like I've been going mad! Just him being comfy in there I suppose eh! Haha. Do u still get it now? Xxx

Occasionally yes. But think it just depends where baby is laying. Iv been like it today actually!!!

I get like this too, sometimes I can go pee then stand up and feel as though I need to go straight away. Think it is just babies position at the time xxx

i get it too, again, its worse when i'm stood up and i have had kicks which literally felt like they were hitting my bladder :shock: so i think it probably is how baby is lying :) xx

thanks so much girls you've really put my mind at rest! ive had this for a few days so hopefully he'll have a wriggle and shift soon!! little bugger haha xxxx

I had this when i first found out i was pregnant. I wrote about it my ttc journal - i was adminant it was a uti but a trip to the doctors & a water sample sent off to hospital confimed NO uti or infection. I drunk cranberry juice " still" which did help - when i needed to wee it was like every 10 minutes or i would just have a wee & need the urge to wee again. I had a horrible sensation in my stomach which i knew was coming from my bladder but when i urinated it did not hurt or sting at all - but after a wee i had a irritation coming from my bladder if that makes sence so was really shocked i had no uti or infection.

Anyway - i found out it was inflamation from urine tract where you pee out of - & my gp said you can have cycitis symptoms but not actually have a uti infection - no bacteria - this i am still puzzled about. How is that possible ?

What i would suggest is not drinking any fizzy drinks/sugar drinks & not drink loads of drinks & try the cranberry to see if that helps.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back