PEEING and SEX -TMI!

Baby&i

Reaction score
ok, so i know this is grose, but it hurts my tum when i pee, actually, its not a pain its more like alot of preasure and a braxton hick as i finish even if im not desperate for the toliet, i know its not an infection theres no burning or anything no pain down there just my tum feels really hard and strange when i get up if you get me?? :think: is this just the preasure of the baby? iv been getting it a few weeks now also i find it hard to have sex like he cant go all the way in :oops: x

im not sure hun ive not had anything like this maybe have a chat with your midwife and i would def get a sample sent off to check for urine infection it doesnt always burn etc better to get it checked in case xxxxxx

its not any pain down there, iv had an infection before but if dosnt feel like that theres no urge to wee iukwim? if just feels like everytime i go wee and stand up baby moves into a uncomfy position and my bump hardens its weird.. Oh and i just remembered i had my urine checked lats appointment last week ;) all is well with that.

i have this, its like your really stiff and uncomfatable, is that the feeling your getting? Mine is just after weeing

yeahhh! and tighetnings if i stand up quick sometimes too :)

yup I gots that too when peeing but not when having sexy time.

Doesnt happen too often only seems to be when I stand up too quickly after going for a wee I feel it probably something to do with baby being close to bladder or somat.

Im the same when I need to wee my tummy goes dead hard and I can feel her pushing at the front, again just think its something to do with everything being squashd up in our tummies! x

when you pee all your muscles relax, so standing up again can make things tighten up quicker than usual. and i guess as things are looser etc with being pregnant anyway you notice it more.

at least that's what i presume!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back