anyone elses pregnancy seem to be dragging

elisesmum

Reaction score
my pregnancy just seems to be going sooo slow :( i am only 8w3d and have known for over 5 weeks and it has gone so slow i already have the nursery planned, the pram the car seat, in other words as soon as i hit 20 weeks i will prepared, i just want my baby here already i am so impatient :( xxx

Mine was dragging a few weeks ago but it doesn't seem to be as bad now, so it does get better :) And you're way more prepared than me lol

Dragging yep....also :shock: of how repared you are

Ignore my spelling my iPhone is addicted to autocorrect ...

mine is dragging too, especially as I got put back 5 days or so at my early scan. Have not bought anything yet apart from maternity bras and trousers.

and we dont plan to until after our 12 week scan

I'm not too bad tbh but I've got scans every couple of weeks so that's breaking it up, I've bought topshops skinny maternity jeans purely for comfort as I don't like the feel of tight things and the normal ones were too tight.

I got new carpet in the room that will be the nursery a few weeks ago and I've already got a French wardrobe and drawers that will stay in that room, I had it all painted White and cream before the carpet so I've got a nice blank canvas, for a boy I'll go nautical with baby blue and White stripes and for a girl baby pink and fairys and butterflies.

Are you gonna have a gender scan?

Xx

I think i will wait for 13 weeks to start buying baby clothes and 20 weeks to start thinking even to buy furniture, pram etc etc

Yes for the gender scan here. Purely because I want a girl so much that I need time to prepare myself and bond with a baby boy :love:

I didnt find out til I was about 6 weeks, so it doesnt seem too bad for me so far.....
I am the most impatient person in the world though, and do find myself counting down the weeks til september!!!
xx

Definitly going to ask for the gender at my 20 week scan so i know whether where by pink or blue hoping boy tho as i slready have a princess and i would like a prince, should of said in my first post havent actually bought anything but i have it all planned as to how much its going to cost to were its going and where im getting it from but i am waiting til 12 weeks to buy it even tho i know everything is fine due to previous scans xx

Yes maybe im going to find out at 20 week scan, im like you Hope so want a girl so will need time to get used to it being a boy xxx

Yeah mines feels like its dragging in at the mo..just want my 12week scan to be here to put my mind at rest and can start buying a few things :) xx

It's dragging for me to get to my scan on 8th March. I'll be happy once I've had that x

Mines going pretty quickly tbh, but I've got that much going on atm I don't have time to think about it lol. OH keeps changing his mind about finding out the sex, but we'll see. x

dragging for me! want to enjoy it but dying to tell the world!

However, as long as its a healthy baby, we dont care what the sex is xxxx

tri 1 went soo slow for me, had scans at 6 and 8 weeks and then from then to 12 weeks felt like an eternity. its now starting to fly by again for me xxx

Yeah, I love you girls but I can't wait till we're chatting in tri 2 :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back