first pregnancy

beckyh

Reaction score
hi all, im about 10/11 weeks pregnant. i am very nervous more so about the pregnancy. im only 20 and already had a couple of scares with bleeding. has anyone else had bleeding during this stage? would like a bit of reasurrence from some one who has gone through it is going though it

Hi there!

I spotted at 6 weeks and 9 weeks and then nothing until 21 weeks when I spotted every 2/3 weeks for a couple of days. I havent had any since about 30 weeks now. Only 2 weeks to go now. I had no pain with it and although I was worried, the lack of pain did make me feel a little better.

It is very scary and frustrating but hang on in there!

thank you, i dont have any pain with it just a little discomfort. hearing from others is very reasurring thank you!

Good luck hope everything goes well
xxx

Hi :D

This is my first pregnancy and I have been spotting. Started with brown stuff when I wipe, and occasionally there is a small amount of fresh red blood, but only when I go to the loo and not everytime. Everytime it happens my heart sinks, it's a horrible feeling.

I knew there was going to be some there just before I went to bed last night as I felt a bit crampy so I was expecting it. But nothing there this morning, it's very weird!

Hiya

Just want to reassure you about bleeding. I am now 12 weeks 3 days pregnant and have been bleeding (only tiny amounts) since Week 7. althought this seems to have stopped now. (touch wood)

I had a early scan at 9 weeks because of the bleeding and they told me that it was nothing whatsoever to do with the Pregnancy. The baby was fine, in the right place and had a strong heart beat. My 12 week scan was then cancelled as they were satisfied everything was ok.

I think that if the amount of blood is less than a teaspoon full the Doctors and midwifes dont seem to worry.

Perhaps it might be worth you approaching your Doctor and asking them if you could be referred to the EPU to have a scan because you are very worried.

I know that its easy to sit here and say dont worry, as Im the worst paranoid worrier you could ever meet. Beleive me, when I tell you that Google & I have a special relationship with this pregnancy. Ive looked up it all from cramping, early bleeding, discharge. You name it....ive looked it up!

Take care now & good luck with your pregnancy

Ragna xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back