Anyone else??

Rachx

Reaction score
Sometimes i feel like i am so busting to pee that i have to rush to the bathroom to find i either 1, Pee a thimble full or 2, cant go???? :shock: i stand up i still need to go i sit down i'm like yo yo knickers it's driving me mad cant remember the last time had a nice long pee (sorry) :oops: has anyone elso had this??? :think:

No sorry. I pee all the time but I normally pee loads every time!! Don't really know where it all comes from!

Nikki x

yes i suffer too, and i found with my little one it just gets worse. by the end i only had to move and i needed to go. very annoying.babes arm was pressed into my bladder :x so there was nothing i could do

Rachx said:
Sometimes i feel like i am so busting to pee that i have to rush to the bathroom to find i either 1, Pee a thimble full or 2, cant go???? :shock: i stand up i still need to go i sit down i'm like yo yo knickers it's driving me mad cant remember the last time had a nice long pee (sorry) :oops: has anyone elso had this??? :think:

Yep, have been experiencing this the past few nights. Just hope it's not due to a urinary infection.

Have you had any leakage with coughing/sneezing etc.? I've had this on a few occasions, keep telling myself to start on the pelvic floor exercises but I keep forgetting to do them.

I am keeping myself in shape going up and down stairs with the number of trips I make to the loo during the day :shock: Not going that much when I get there either. Not a UTI (heaven knows I have had enough of those in my time) but it seems that everytime I move I need to go wee! I dread rolling over in bed in the morning sometimes cos as the pressure shifts, I wanna go!!! :rotfl:

sounds like cystitis, its common in pregnancy, cranberry juice is meant to clear it right up but there is over the counter stuff u can buy but its best to check with doctor 1st :)

Hi

I get both where i go tons or i just feel like i have to such a pain!
Katrina

Me too!! Bursting to go only to do a drop (very annoying) or end up with pains from not going (because I know it's only a drop). I think my little pudding is pressing against my bladder? He's certinally kicking a lot there lately!! The joys of pregnancy....babies are worth it!! :hug:

Yep - get this too.... weird isn't it! Feel like I am busting and nothing happens, then another time is like a damn burst!! :oops:

Sometimes I feel like I really want to go when the baby is kicking me low down.

You might want to try some cranberry juice like mummytobee suggests if it continues.

Tested ok at docs for uti :D and asked if it was cystitis they said not, said it was very normal and sign baby is putting pressure on bladder so though very frustrating i'm normal :cheer: knew it would be discovered sooner or later :rotfl:

Glad it isnt an infection. I get this too. I also get it with the 'other' one too if you know what i mean. Also when i get up in the morning i feel fine, go to the loo and ( :oops: :oops: ) do a big trump ( :oops: :oops: ) which must have prevented me from feeling how full my bladder was because it suddenly aches with fullness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back