Anyone else...

KikoDinoGirl

Reaction score
not believe they are pregnant?

I am getting my scan on Tuesday but still don't really believe that I am pregnant, that something has gone awfully wrong (although I have had no pain or spotting). Is this all normal? I read about people knowing their pregnant, i just know that I feel sick lol !

I've had two scans now, and if it wasn't for them I don't think I'd believe it.
Hope your scan comes round quickly for you hun!
xx

I'm going to have to get some more hpts and I'm still taking my BBT every morning so no I don't believe it either!!!

I do have a few mild symptoms but looking down at my belly I can't believe there's a little prawn in there!

Im exactly the same as you hun, my scan is on Monday and i am literally counting down the hours! Its just mad to think theres a little person inside of me, and also i havnt been getting some of the symptoms that everyone else is getting. I dont think i will 100% believe it until it pops out :lol: Good luck for Tuesday :hug:

Im exactly the same as you hun, my scan is on Monday

Good luck as well!!! :hug:

Thanks for the reassurance gals, it's good to know I am not the only one who doubting!

I have had my scan seen the HB and everything and forget i'm pregnant if that counts lol...probably running around after the madam, takes my mind off it!

I still poke my boobs when I wake up to check they still hurt :rotfl: They always do.

Oh my god, I thought it was just me! It doesn't make any sense, I have bucketloads of symptoms (although not actually vomiting thank god) but just can't quite grasp it. Doesn't help that symptoms are starting to get a teeny bit better (defo still there, but not quite so bad!). Maybe when we have proper bumps it'll be good to have something to show for it? I'm also hoping the scan will help, but think I'm gonna be convinced something's wrong till it starts moving around at least...

My boobs dont hurt but my nipples feel like someone's gone at them with a cheese grater. Unless I'm wearing my silk nightie or a bra it's effing painful!

So yes, I prod them from time to time too :D

Glad I'm not the only idiot here :oops:

I'm exactly the same. I was convinced i wasn't pregnant anymore until i went for my scan last Thursday, then i was so excited when i saw the little bean and heard a heart beat. Now, not even a week later i'm back to worrying again!!!! I've got 2 weeks to go until my proper dating scan! My symptoms vary day to day, tiredness is the main thing.

Good luck to everyone with scans coming up. :D :D :D

Soo good to know I'm not the only one. I keep saying to my OH, is there really a little person in my belly?! I poke my boobs too! And am pleased when I vomit in the morning, just after the first time, after that I get slightly irritated lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back