anyone scared of birth?

I was terrified too, but the lovely people on this forum have really helped a lot. Loads of people do this every day and many more than once!!

Many people on the forum have assured me that come 36 weeks I will begging to give birth.

I have started to read a lot more about it and I am feeling much more positive now.....anyway, what are drugs for?? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I had a casearean with Jayden and already got my date for baby number 2(18th March) Would have loved to give birth naturally but I damaged my pelvis in a bad horse riding accident 7 years ago and the baby wont engage,

The section went really well and I actually forgot all about it once I had Jayden in my arms, and all the rest of the lasies in my ward who had gone through labour were the exact same, it was smiles all round :D :D

And cant wait to do it all over again, plus you get loads of pressies :lol:

Its not as bad as you think, i it was why the hell would i be doing it again..... :oops: :shock:

yeh but its different for ppl who have one already coz you know what to expect. u must of bein scared the first time, its natural.

Its my first Jodie and I wouldnt say im scared, im apprehensive as never been in this situation before but Im just gunna give it all ive got and get through it! Im looking forward to the whole experience :)

LOL mids a first timer... she ain't afraid of anything though...

I wasn't afraid first time round either come to think of it :think:... I went in demanding my epidural... none of this "I'm going to have a natural labour stuff"... It's painful everyone knows that and that's why there is pain relief... :)

Its a bit like sky diving for the first time... your apprehensive because you don't know what it will be like and you might die... but its a quick jump then its all over and its really one of the most amazing experiences of your life.

But I swear to god... By the time I got to 38 weeks... I was begging the midwife to induce me early... on my due date I was in her office in tears begging... I'd just had enough of being pregnant, I was huge, tired, in pain constantly... I hate being pregnant... It's awful... unfortunately its a means to an end... and the baby bit is nice. :rotfl:

I have faith in my own body and would say i was more excited last time than scared, labour is funny like that, it doesnt start with a wallop so you think OMG, it starts slow and builds up so you never get to panic point. Its not how you would think it to be, its like a slow progression of pain, more like someone driving over your foot slowly :wink: :lol: hahaha i actually quite enjoyed it last time :oops:

Yeah I am scared too - but doesn't help with my sister informing me of horrible things :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back