Night terrors & miscarriage :(

Vicxzy

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced night terrors? Or just horrific nightmares? I keep having repeated nightmares of (sorry this bit is horrible) miscarriage or that at my 20 wk scan our baby is dead & it's head has caved in! I wake up crying my eyes out :(
I've had really bad hyperemisis & been in & out of hosp, they've never given me any extra scans or even listened to the babys heartbeat, at my 16wk check the midwife said shell do it at 19wks...all was ok at 12 wk but the terrifying dreams continue, always the same two dreams it's stressing me so badly x

Sorry forgot to add I can't pick up the heartbeat myself using a Doppler any info would be gratefully received x

I always think dreams are the worries you have while awake but don't talk about. Have you been able o talk to anyone about the nightmares. I had alot of mc nightmares before I was 12 weeks. This week I've had two dreams that I've gone into labour now, as in 22 weeks. The first one baby was born and fine!!!! I was sent home and no midwives came to see me. I kept thinking there was no way a baby could survive at 22 weeks. The one I had last week I was rushed to hospital with heavy bleeding and labour had started so I was given injections to stop labour. Needless to say I've been thinking about what would happen if I went into labour early and now it's coming out in my dreams.
*hugs*
x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've not really had any nightmares relating to baby but just have nasty dreams more often! I woke up last night trying to scream because I was being held captive in my house by a madman who was making do all sorts of horrid and odd things and I'd managed to call the police but he caught me on the phone and I was screaming come quick he's just come back!!! Horrid and vivid!

I'm sorry your having these bad dreams hun it must be awful. It will be hormones and because you are worrying but seriously throw that doppler out of reach, even the midwife couldnt find my babys heartbeat but could see it flicking away on the scanning machine. Try and stop worrying and just let yourself enjoy everything because its all going to be fine. When you stop worrying to much the bad dreams will probably stop. Hope you feel better soon xxx

yes I am having vivid nasty dreams too, mainly that its very premature. I had a mc last summer so I think that has something to do with it.

I have got a doppler & that had been a god send early on, but I feel the baby move all the time now so don't use it as much. Still doesnt stop the dreams of it being early though. I think it must be that the baby or braxton hicks are quite strong during my sleep & makes me dream about the baby and labour.

Have you ever picked up the heartbeat on your doppler? I found it really easy to get a heartbeat very early on (9ws+1 was the first time) but then found it very hard to pick up the further gone I was!
xx

Ditto with the nasty dreams, mostly of either a murderer being in the house of of my other half being a lying, cheating b*****d! Not much about baby in particular, although before I started buying things, I did have dreams about the baby being born and having nothing but a pull along wooden train for children over 3 and a breast pump!

I ended things on really really bad terms with my ex, and now I keep dreaming I am having my baby and everything is fine and great but he is around and I hate him so much and I keep waking up infuriated and annoyed, I want to dream of my OH as the daddy cause there is absaloutly no doubt he is, none at all! So I don't even understand why I am having these dreams... :| x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back