feel so worn out + think i need to book app at docs hey!!

MissGobby

Reaction score
i am sooo tired, this morning when i got up at 7 i couldnt get up i was extremely tired, i went to bed and fell to sleep about 9.30pm last night and still now i feel exhausted. I am also really hungry all the time but feel sooo sick once i have ate!!!

anyone else feeling like this?

also, havent even booked docs appointment yet i am just so tired by the time i get in from work i am too exhausted to do anything!!!

Awwww have a few of these :hug: :hug: :hug:

I remember being exhusted from about 6 weeks onward. I could barely crawl out of bed and was needing to sleep again almost as soon as I got up.

Your body is doing all the hard work atm and once the placenta takes over the job it becomes less tiring. Also you are having to pump blood round at far above the normal rate.

If you are not able to nap through the day I'm not surprised you are so tired overnight and when you wake :hug:

Rest when you can and if that means going to bed at 7pm then do it :)

If you feel you might be anemic go see your GP and get yourself blood tested so you can start taking extra iron. Usually symptoms are tiredness, dizzyness and feeling weak, but can vary. Don't take it unless your bloods indicate you need it and your GP tells you to.

To help my body in first tri I upped my red meat intake a bit, folic acid and B12 intake also. I figured I was more tired due to the hard work of heart and blood etc, so tried to help combat that naturally without going overboard for myself as I certainly never felt I was anemic. And blood tests at 12 weeks were fine and didn't indicate any problems :)

Aww you poor thing :hug: Bless your heart.

It's horrible :( I still get it now but like Sherlock, from about 6/7 weeks I was shattered and it seems as though no amount of rest can make you feel any better!

Another hug for you sweetie :hug: xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I don't want to alarm you but I felt like that until around 27 weeks, by which point I was far less mobile and in a lot of pain because of my pelvis and hips. So now I can actually stay awake in the evenings I still can't do anything :roll:

Rest as much as you can. Remember you are entitled to time off work to go to the doctor so call when you remember and make the appointment for around 9.30. That way you go straight to the appointment in the morning and don't have to go to work first, hopefully getting yourself a long lie too. Either that or for a time that means you'd have to leave work early but it wouldn't be worth going back at the end of the day.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back