Anyone else not get in with their neighbours?

Our neighbour was taking pics of us for this reason, when we first moved in his asked for a "bit for a joint" and i went ape saying dont ever come to my door again for even a teabag and he told the plummers we were drug dealers he actually walked into my house that day to tell the plummers and he told neighbours we grew and sold it lol we had the CID up and i said to them hes accusing us of all sorts the CID did laugh at the accusations but i agree its not the kind of name u want goin abt either i mean i have found out he told neighbours the same thing abt us, luckily everyone knows hes a total bullshitter tho xxxx

Omg they sound so petty Hun being a dog owner myself I would be bloody mortified if mine got out let alone jumped up and got someone dirty!!!
In my old house we had someone who had just got out of prison move in next door to rented house with his attractive looking leg tag. He was harmless enough but when someone has to be in every night at 7pm the amount of parties he had was mad! Plus if he took packages in there would always be a rip for him to have a nose!!! Luckily he was a very naughty boy and went back to prison!! He stupidly ordered everything from a next catalogue that arrived which had the previous owners details!! Fool lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back