Anyone else in limbo?

Annie050408

Reaction score
I am now past all the symptoms of early preg and have none to speak of really and I also have no bump yet. All in all am feeling a bit of a fraud telling folk I'm pregnant!

bless you enjoy it lovely as im sure it wont be long till you have a bump, backache, sore feet the lot!!
just pin the scan photo to your top instead lol

I felt exactly the same when I was around 14 weeks, I felt like I was getting back to normal, and real life kept on creeping up on me and putting being pregnant to the back of my mind. Also there's a massive wait between scans and mw appointments which doesn't help! I did find that once I'd had my 20 week scan that it all came back to the forefront a little, plus the growing bump helps a lot.

The limbo thing won't last long don't worry, in a few weeks you'll be remembering fondly the time when you could get to sleep and get out of the car without it being a real mission :)

yeah I felt the same at that stage, doesnt last long though! :hug:

Enjoy it!! My queasiness went away only to come back worse! Lol x x we went playing with prams last fri and I felt a fraud because the shop assistants were like, when's baby due? Then when I said October 13th they were like oh. As if I shouldn't be there because I had ages left! x

I just say in the autumn because it's true and sounds a bit sooner! Lol!

dont worry hun your soon be waddling ! have u had your 20wk scan date thru yet thats something to focus on

Yep it'll be on 27th May. I think if I was thinner I might be noticing something but I've always carried a little weight on my tummy so if there is anything then it's well hidden!!

I was like that too. Ive got a definate bump now though, phew!! Never posted a bump pic cos Im too ashamed of my belly!! :rofl:

I was like that too. Ive got a definate bump now though, phew!! Never posted a bump pic cos Im too ashamed of my belly!! :rofl:

:rofl: Ditto... NO ONE wants to see my jiggly belly! Even I don't!:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back