limbo!

inky

Reaction score
Hiya girls,

I'm sure this is quite normal but I feel like I'm stuck in limbo right now! I don't feel so sick or tired any more, and the initial excitement seems to be wearing off and real life is taking over once more. I actually realised I'd forgotten I was pregnant yesterday, even though it's been a constant in my mind since we found out at the beginning of December! Should I just forget about things and get on with normal life? I feel like I should be more excited, or making the most of the time, or something, I just don't know what!

Anyone else feeling like this?

x

I know how you feel, I am 16 weeks, have started to buy things for the baby but only because it makes it feel more real. I hope in a few weeks when I can feel bubs move or start showing more I will feel happier.

Your right tigger, when you get more movement it seems more real. :D enjoy it though xx

yeah Im exactly the same! Im moving house in a couple of weeks though so Im lucky that I feel like Im doing something. I forgot when I went to the cinema on saturday. Its been constantly on my mind since december too. I guess the novelty is slightly wearing off. :(

Ive been clearing out my room at my paretns house to make room for us and baby to stay. Maybe you could make the most out of your energy and sort out the attic or something? Then you'll feel like youre preparing for baby xxx

Im the same too! Felt myself feeling really down yesterday so hubby and I went and put lots of stuff up the attic and got our room totaly gutted yesterday and felt a bit better. xxxx

I was looking at the spare room over the weekend (will be the nursery) but there's so much to do in there I just didn't know where to start and was feeling fed up so watched a film with OH instead....I think I was just being lazy to be honest! Maybe that will make me feel a little more proactive though...

I think it's just a combination of the novelty wearing off, the realisation that I can't wear what I like any more, hormones, and the miserable weather...I am getting a bit of a bump which I thought would make me happier depending on what I'm wearing I am now visibly pregnant, but now I just feel like everyone is looking at me! Ho hum, just feeling a bit low I guess :?

i know exactly how u feel. i forget for small periods of time now too. and it found out early dec and was obsessed then as well.

i guess the middle months are the least significant if its ok to say that. we know we have a long way to go, arent being reminded by the unpleasant stuff like in the first tri, but wont meet our babies for months yet.

i think its ok and normal x

I dont really 'feel' pregnant - Rosie takes up so much of my time and energy that I dont have the time to focus on it, its a bit sad really as with my first pregnancy I was obsessed. Im looking forward to having a great big bump and visible movement in my belly so that I can see for myself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back