• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else in a bit of pain?

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
Anyone who's baby are low or engaged? When i stand up i get pains in my bits like she is gonna fall out :shock: sitting on the sofa now with what feels like periody pain aches...in the bottom of my back, but more in my abdomen and hips. Its getting really uncomfortable and i keep snapping at OH and were not speaking now! :roll:
The pressure of her head in unreal...how the hell am i gonna cope in labour if pregnancy bloody hurts me! Anyone share my pain? :( xxx

im the same. so low that feel like he is gonna fall out. ive had a periody type band round back and belly the past few days. it dull but annoying.

my main thing is my belly is so solid it actually kinda hurts in away. xxx

Yeah this is a really dull ache! Its so annoying :(
When i push it hurts too.
Glad i seem normal anyways xxx

lol. if i carry on like i am i dont know if im gonna go another 39 days. lol. xxx

I know the feeling...feels like she is trying to squash her head out lol. Hopefully won't be that long for us xxx

aww hun i feel your pain it is horrible i have it :(

but trust me in labour you will be fine :) its a relief when you finally go into labour

think of it as
pregnancy is like having a tooth pulled with nothing to numb it
labour is like having a tooth pulled but your mouth gets to be numbed

aww hun i feel your pain it is horrible i have it :(

but trust me in labour you will be fine :) its a relief when you finally go into labour

think of it as
pregnancy is like having a tooth pulled with nothing to numb it
labour is like having a tooth pulled but your mouth gets to be numbed

That makes it sound great lol! I dunno how much longer i can handle this, i never thought it would be so hard towards the end. I suppose when i go into labour i can just think, a little bit more pain and its over with. xxx

i prefer labour than the last few weeks of pregnancy you get relief and then when your pushing its like your finally able to relieve all the pressure :)

Ah that does sound like a relief lol! wish these next weeks would fly in now even though i am terrified too. I actually can't believe i have came this far...still aint sunk in xxx

Awww I've been getting the same shauna. I'm just willing the pain to get worse now so I can have baby in my arms! Last night she just wouldn't stop pushing down and it was so sore!

:hugs:

labour is hard fun emotional exciting overwhelming and scary but it is such a great thing when you set eyes on your baby for the 1st time it a moment you will never ever forget

Awww I've been getting the same shauna. I'm just willing the pain to get worse now so I can have baby in my arms! Last night she just wouldn't stop pushing down and it was so sore!

:hugs:

sound promising she is just getting further down in your pelvis to press on your cervix to help open it she is doing alot of hard work at the minute :)

you are all getting so close now....so exciting.....xx

Hope this is a sign of things for you pinky!
I always think i won't be able to do it...even if i do get an Epidural i feel i won't even be able to do the pushing part. I can't wait for the feeling of seeing my baby for the first time though!
I know samsgirl its all flew in so fast! xxx

i cant wait for you to give birth and then for you to tell me its not as bad as we thought and all worth it....cos i think we are as scared as each other...lol x

i cant wait for you to give birth and then for you to tell me its not as bad as we thought and all worth it....cos i think we are as scared as each other...lol x

its not that bad im doing it for the 5th time soon lol only ever had gas n air and diamorphine/pethadine too :)

i know....u give me hope. lol...if you can do it 5 times then it cant be so bad!!!

when i miscarried the pain was horrific...and i coped, very well!! i was in hospital and i just let them do whatever they had to and i coped really well and was dead proud of myself and i said to OH 'well bring it on' cos i realised i must be braver than i had given myself credit for...

well, now i have forgotten that pain and am terrified again....lol...back to wussville.

at the end of the day.....we want a family and so i will have to do it...and i want to hold my baby in my arms this time.....so..come on woman, get a grip...lol xx

I feel the same hun, my hips kill & my legs feel like they are so loose in my hip sockets that they will fall off!x

its one of these things where the baby has to come out one way lol so no point worrying x

Deffo sam's girl, as Lou said...its got to come out somehow lol. Oh god it really does!!! I just want it over with xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back