anyone feeling this???

My1stBaby

Reaction score
when i go for a wee i keep getting a pain in my low belly... its not a stinging like it would if it was a UTI (ive had soo many i know that kinda pain) so wondering what it could be..... its like when i wee theres so much pressure and my lower belly aches/hurts

kinda finding it hard to describe but anyone feeling anything similar??

xxxxx

I sometimes have this if I pee after having Reallly full bladder, but nit had it bad enough to worry. Maybe its just achy muscles from stretching?

I think I,m getting the same, I mainly get it when I,ve been lying down and really need a wee, when I go I get soo much pressure under my bump or my bum, it feels like she,s gonna fall out of me lol. At my 25 week check I was expecting the mw to tell me she was engaged, coz it really felt like it and I get it sometimes while walking, but no, she is head down but free. She must be using my bladder as a pillow lol

Last edited:
its happening when i dont even have a very full bladder... just lots of pressure, maybe its just his weight as hes getting so big now

xxx

He's maybe engaged? I've been told pressure is worse down there then x

yeah could be that actually!! if the pain does end up being stingy like a wee infection ill go to the doc, ill keep an eye on it xxxxx

You've got your 38 week check soon? They'll pick up any infection then but it sounds to me like it's just your bladder breathing a sigh of relief lol xxxxxxxxx

my 38 week appt is on friday so still got a while to wait (the only day my midwife does her clinic is on a friday), the feelings still not going but its not getting any worse either.... prob just one of the many weird things that happen during preg xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back