Am I A Bad mummy?

Flossy82

Reaction score
Omg am i bad mummy if so i feel like one i wason he phone trying to get through to vodafone who so decidedly to "Put Me On Hold" for ages and when i finally got through i could here someone calling at our back door so i put the phone down to only find my neighbour at the door with my little boy who had gotten out of the gate and was wondering up and down the road :shock: so she brought him back luckily for her she said he knew exactly where to come back to (being here) im just baffeled as to how he got out as the gate has a drop lock on it which is up high :? and now i feel so bad anything could have happened to him and i wouldnt have known as i thought he was outside playing int he back garden. :cry:

oh flossy don't beat yourself up over this. I once found a small child walking up a road tooand when i returned him to his mum she was horrified. She said she had gotten busy seeing to her other kids and he must have scaled the garden gate.

These things happen Flossy.

You know what i usedto do to my eldest daughter coz she was a regular garden escapee. I used to tie a ribbon round her wrist with a bell on it so i could hear her. It was a great idea for the beach too. #

please don't worry :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh hun ur not a bad mum and dont ever think u r wen we met u could tell that u loved ur babies more than anything
would a bad mummy love there babies and worry bout them ?

My sister was a terror, she would get her little trike, put it up against the gate and use it to climb over. Everyone in our street knew her as she was a little Houdini. And my mum was the best in the world!!!! These things happem, Lewis was ok and you know that the gate doesn't lock. Try not to beat yourself up with "what ifs". You are a great mum hun :hug:

A little girl sneaked out of her house into my road the other day, she also had a cillit bang spray and was spaying all the flowers, her poor Mum was mortified but you can't watch them every minute!

I remember telling my brother (when we were very young) there was a secret alleyway across the road from where we live and we ran across and nearly got run over. The man told my Mum and was so shaken he was in tears. I've never been so told off in my life and I feel so sorry for that man now :(

aww hun you're not a bad mom, my brother went off too far on his bike once, and lets just say hun it could of been worse :). These things happen. You cant watch them 24/7.

cas xx

my horrid step sister and her ex both thought each other had their little boy when he was 3 and he walked out of our pub and half a mile down the road and thank god that a great asian man found him and took him to the police station. it was a couple of weeks after jamie bulger got taken. it was a horrendous day. James is 17 now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back