MSN - anyone else having problems ?

sonia205

Reaction score
Well a while ago i upgraded to live mesenger from the version 7.5 i had ...
Now somehow the live mesenger was "encountered an error and needed to shut" within 5 min of opening it.
It would also do the above when i clicked on someones name ...

SO with that i got rid of it, downloaded again and still the bitch was doin it grrr

So then i thought right thats it, again removed then i removed all the msn add ons i got - downloaded again and still it encounters this problems and shuts down.

SO i removed it last nite - well ths morning and downloaded old version 7.5 and had no problems ths morning at about 3am when id downloaded it.
I was able to send and recieve cam as usual.

Then later this morning, signing in takes ages, page goes all blank then deicides to not respond, - needless to say im back using windows messenger again which i might add is totally diff to msn 7.5 and windows live.

ANyone else havin probs let me know -

im trying to avoid a whole system re install i have literally thousands of pics on this machine and id need to have several disks to use to back up this machine, - then whos to say the virus if i have one isnt gonna b loaded onto a disk then re loaded to the machine after the Xp reinstall.

god i justdunno wat to doooooo........................

HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP

hi there yes msn is playin up i am usin an old version 2 cause live kept bringin up errors, but i have just tried to sign in to msn and it takes ages and never signs on.

I dunno wot you 2 are talking about but I cant get into my hotmail/msn at all, keeps saying 'service unavailable' have no idea what version etc this is???? I am not computer literate!

No i cant sign in either arggghhh what a pain in the arse :evil:

do u ladies hav the error messages

"encountered a fatal error and needed to shut"

"msn is a non responsive programme"

???????????????????????????

yes had all those error messages when i had windows live thats why i use an old version now but can not sign on with that either atg the moment must be network problems

We were unable to sing you int o Windows Live Messenger, possibly because of a problem with the service or with your internet connection.
Please make sure you are connected to the internet.????

Thats what i get coming up each time i mean ffs im connected arent i grrrrrr :evil:

it is flossy lovey its pi**ing me right off now :evil:

a025.gif

omg now its sayin passwrd wrong or username not exsist !!!

I have it all remembered so i cant work that one out haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back