anyone else had no symptoms?

babyg

Reaction score
hey girls

mentioned this to doc earlier and she said it was normal but its still playing on my mind.

has anyone else had no symptoms??:wall2:

I didn't have any symptoms at 5 weeks pregnant other than peeing a lot.

I worried immensely about it, which was silly because it doesn't mean anything. Please don't stress yourself out hun, no symptoms does not mean anything is going to go wrong.
Plus, it may be that you get some around 7 weeks like many people do.
x

Mine didn't start till i was nearly 7 weeks. Don't worry enjoy the time you don't have them! if and when the morning sickness comes you'll wish you had no symptoms ;) lol x

Last edited:
Hi Hun
I haven't had any symptoms and I'm nearly 13 weeks! I've had my scan and there is a healthy bubs in there so nothing to worry about x
I'm sure I'll have a shocking labour to make up for it! X

thanks girls but you just cant help but think the worse, i was telling my mam earlier i want morning sickness lol, but then i thought id be wishing i was feeling fine if i do have it, argh roll on my scan so i can relax xxxx

I had no symptoms at all! Until week 32 when i had really bad heartburn, don't worry xx

mine started bad after my 12 weeks scan x

I didn't get any symptoms till about 10 weeks when I though my boobs were getting bigger xx

6 weeks was when it hit me, and hasn't let up much since. Sore boobs 24/7 and either underlying queasiness or full blown 'gonna-throw-up-any-second' nausea every single day. I worried too when I didn't have any symptoms, but I'm sure you'll be complaining along with the rest of us soon enough!! xx

There are so many threads on here which are exactly the same (including some from me!) so don't worry we all go through it! I have my dating scan tomorrow and am petrified there will be something wrong, but I have to remind myself I've had no bleeding or cramps so in all liklihood everything is fine. The first trimester drags and is so worrying, but you'll soon be at scan stage and feel better :) x

full blown morning sickness hit me at 6 weeks stil going strong with the morning sicknes well I say morning but all day

I wished for symptoms in my last pregnancy, they came about 6 weeks, then I felt sick constantly until about 12 weeks. I regretted wishing for them believe me lol. They will come soon enough hun, I know it's hard not to worry though x x

Symptoms hit me at around 6 weeks, don't wish for morning sickness it's horrible, I wish my body had avoided it. x

This time at 4 weeks I felt like I'd been hit with a pregnancy brick! And it's got worse ever since.
But with my first pregnancy, I didn't get any symptoms until morning sickness hit about week 7. And that was a perfectly healthy pregnancy and birth.
Try not to worry, these pregnancies seem to come in all shapes and sizes!

I peed a lot at 5 weeks but then the morning sickness kicked in at 6 weeks. Believe me, you'll be begging for no symptoms soon!!! Head down the toilet 8 times a day is rubbish. My best friend and cousins had no symptoms at all whatsoever, and had beautiful healthy babies, so it just depends. I've had a great tri 2 after the sickness stopped, but now getting a touch of back ache and baby is trampolining on my bladder a lot. Also had heartburn the other day which I'm not happy about!! lol

As long as I knew bubs was ok, I'd love to have no symptoms! I'm praying for my sickness to feck off!!

But as someone else said, 5 weeks is very early. Most people have symptoms kick in between 7-9wks.

My sickness started at 7wks exactly, and I hate it :( x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back