Problems??

stonest1

Reaction score
Well i am 16 weeks, and the other night i started bleeding(moderate amount), went the hospital, was there like a day and they did all the scan and they said everything looked normal and everything was going to be fine. they took more blood etc. they said something about hormones. but anyway, i am so nervous that maybe its a sign that something is going to go wrong. :? has anyone else had any similar problems?? PLEASE SOMEONE PUT MY MIND AT REST

I had bleeding on and off during my pregnancy. I had a small bleed at 12 weeks, a big one at 15 weeks which was very scary & then a smaller one at 20 weeks. The big one was awful, I was in hospital & so sure I was miscarrying because of the amount of blood. Mine was because of cervical erosion, and it must have cleared itself up as it didnt give me too many probs towards the end of my preg. I know that bleeding in pregnancy can be caused by lots of different things and sometimes there isn't even a clear reason why. My prob wasnt dangerous at all, it didnt affect the baby or me, it was just unpleasant. The positive thing is, your scan was ok. I remember how scary I found it, and at least they could offer me an explanation so I can understand how you must be feeling.

Hopefully things will sort itself out or they will have answers for you. If you ever want to chat about it feel free to PM me. :hug:

Thanks, i hope mine isnt serious!!! it has only happened once! i said to the hospital if it happens again should i come back to the hospital and they just said well we will leave it to you to judge whether you think it is anything bad!!! telling that to someone who is worrying, not so good! thinking of changing hospitals haha thanks again :)

Wonder how they think you would be able to judge? Thought that was what they did?! Hopefully it doesnt happen again. tc :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back