Mind at rest

hels

Reaction score
last week, my DF felt baby boo wiggling around, needless to say we were totally over the moon, it wasnt expected cos its so early, but boo has been really active.
any way, yesterday i went to the day unit as i hadnt felt boo for 3 days, which i was really worried about. i tried telling myself that baby had move towards my back, so wouldnt feel movement.
any way rung maternity unit and they told me to pop straight down, they were fab, she put on the doppler and found boo's heart beat straight away, its a sound iv never heard before, and it was the best sound in the world. she then got me a quick scan on one of the little portable scanners, and saw baby again. all squished up, arms and legs crossed practically snoring!!! lazy little monkey!!!
any way the hospital were great and told me to pop in any time i have concerns, and reasured me id done the right thing.
cant wait for the 20 week scan on the 23rd, everyone has predicted a boy except DF's son who calls boo "she" all the time and is convinced its a girl.....guess we'll soon know!!!

Hi Hels!

That must have been brilliant! I have heard my beans heart beat too and it was wonderful!

I also have my second scan on the 23rd. Not long to go now!

I also saw my tummy move today! For the first time. I'm all excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back