Anyone else felt like this?

Welshhunniexx

Reaction score
Well im 3dpo today and i feel so upset and down. i really dont know whats wrong with me.
iv just burst into tears for no reason and very confused.

amyone else felt like this at 3dpo? x x

Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, sitting in the garden eating worms..... lol x x

I feel like that generally whilst ttc! Its all very stressful x

oh hon, hope you are feeling a bit better now...
it's is so emotional the ttc rollercoaster - ups and downs and you can't have any control over it... know that there are people in the same state, sending you lots of good vibes (and babydust!!)

ps can i recommend the dairy milk and early night approach!

I dont usually feel like that until the witch is here. its all very new for me this early in my cycle x x

Thank u liv. im feeling a bit better, but have started crying twice since my orig post. its just so strange for me x x

I cried this morning hun, our bodies are bursting with hormones which can make our moods more extreme then normal xx

i feel so silly for it lol. my o.h kept asking whats wrong and all i could say was i dont know. im feeling much better now.

again, thank you very much x x

Welshhunnie I hope your feeling much better this morning, the whole ttc thing is emotional in its self, fx for that bfp x

I do feel better this morn, guilty more than anything tho. me and o.h had a big arguement last night and i was a very naughty girl, i threw a ketchup bottle at him and it caught him on the side. hes ok, just in a bit sore. i feel bad, really bad about that x

yeah i get like that hun or i have really moody days when poor OH cant do anything right lol!! had one of those the other day!! think we all go through stages of it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back