What's happening?

MissJuly10

Reaction score
I think I'm 3DPO today and for this morning, yesterday and the day before, I've been having some pinky discharge. This morning I had it again but it's only there when I wipe and today's had a clot the size of a 5p coin. :confused:

I'm worrying that it's *whispers* AF. I know I had a dark opk on CD41 which was the same as CD43 (will post pics later) and I'm so confused! I had shooting pains in my left side last night and it also felt like bubbling. :confused:

:pray: it's not something more sinister!!!! :( :(

Of course I will keep an eye on it and just hope it buggers off soon. Any opinions?

x x

ETA - I'm CD46 today. x

Last edited:
Hmm... that sounds very strange MissJuly. I would say that it may be IB but think its a bit early. Even is your surge was CD41, you would be 5DPO.

All i can say is keep an eye on things hun. Hope its not that Bloody Witch.

Really hope it is IB and you will get BFP, sorry cant be much more help!!

xx

Could be from OV hun or better yet IB, although as Nurse26 says may be a lil early for that

.......but.......

As we all know from being members of PF, anything & everything is possible so you never know my lovely

xxx

Thanks hun. I suppose I can only wait and see. Trust my wacky cycle to throw something like this at me lol. x x

It could be ov bleeding hunny, if your surge was 3 days, or like Nurse said it could be ib if you ov'ed 5days ago.

Hope the witch stays on here broom and stays away hunny x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks hun. It doesn't feel like AF cos I don't have my normal chocolate cravings, or any cramps. So I'm just praying like mad it's a more positive outcome. x x

Not Sure what to think Hun...

Hope it's good news though!

xx

If it is something different to what you normally get try and think of it as a positive hun x x x

Thank you hun. Trying to, it's just the clot which made my heart sink. But it's too early for AF. x x

FX it's IB honey - 5dpo not unheard of for that. There's 'the norm' then there's human beings who lots of us never exist within that norm. Know what I mean? Keep positive :)
Xxx

Thanks hun. Just been to the loo again and it's just pinky. Had a tiny bit of red but mostly pinky. x x

god we dont know how lucky we are when we have normal cycles do we :( really hope its something for you hun eeek what are your opks like now?

Thanks Midnight. Yesterday's looked fainter. I did it 3 hours early though cos I was bursting to go lol. Will do another at 5 and see what that's like. :)

Feel really crappy today as well, haven't been able to do anything. :( x x

:( hope you feel better soon, i had my swine flu jab today so my arms aching grr but at least im covered

if they get fainter then looks like ov but i didnt realise you could bleed at ov?!?!? to say this is my 5th i hardly know anything on the whole ttc i only know the opk part

Aw, hope you feel better soon. :)

I didn't think so either to be honest. Not long to wait til I do my next OPK, if it's dark/darker then I'm going to be completely bamboozled lol. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back