• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else feel like this ?

mishm

Reaction score
Well was in the shop today then noticed like an aching sort of feeling nothing really painful but low in my stomach, was ok when im sitting down just wondered if anyone has got this not sure if its normal or not ?
Thought maybe its the way baby is lying or moving around a bit or even just stretching pains i was 15 weeks yesterday and this is baby number 3.
Any advice welcomed.

yes i had this the other day after a busy day, i put it down to doing too much. took it easy for a day and felt better then xx :hug:

yep I always get this aching feeling when ive been walking around alot

thing is that i hadnt actually been walking about for long :doh: . unless its where baby was lying or something.

i get this all the time, i just put it down to things adjusting inside etc :hug:

I've had a similar pain, really low down at the base of the bump. O've been putting it down to stuff stretching and perhaps doing too much but last night it stoped me sleeping all night, i was awake every half hour trying to get comfy (the pillow between the legs and bump thing seemed to help) I'm at work now and dont feel much better, to be honest i feel a little spaced out? :think:

i always seem to get pain on my right so i think its baby telling me im doing too much or something like that, its not below tho for me

I get aches low down across the bottom of my bump if I've been standing or walking for too long. It's perfectly normal hun.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back