Sore belly... anyone else???

violet-glow

Reaction score
Ive been started to get a sore belly when im laying in bed, before I go to sleep, but mainly when I wake up. Its not food pains. It starts from the bottom of my ribs to the bottom of my belly. Its more of an aching feeling. I cant remember feeling like this when pregnant before. I thought it might be my tummy exspanding. Its gotten worse, I now wake up at night and its aching. Told OH and he asked if I needed to fart :roll: and no I dont if anyones wondering lol :oops:

Was just wondering if anyone else has been getting this?

ive had loads mor chesand pains this time rround and yes im sure its normal what you are feeling. i get pains when im laid in a certain postiino.
do you lay on your back violet?

Yeah I lay on my back, side and spread across the bed pushing OH off hehe (evil laugh) I guess its just one of those things then. Its just been bugging me for a bit. Was getting a bit worried because I didnt know what it was.

try not laying on your back violet. lay on your left side. see if thta helps . i t does for me.

its advised all pregnant women should sleep in their left hand side as it aids better circulation to you and baby! Laying on your back isa deffo no noas the wieght of the bump can cut off circulation around the body to you and baby.
That might be why you're getting aches and pains.

Yeah I try and sleep on my side but wake up and im on my back, so that would explain alot. Thanks again hun x

Yeah I get aches too! Think its my tummy stretching but it really aches when I wake up in the night & first thing in the morning cause I need a wee & theres no room in there for it! :lol:

my belly aches when i go to pee sometimes, i get a full bladder really quickly:) :oops:

I remember my belly used to ache loads in bed, like budge said, try laying on your side more x

it is really uncomfy anyway i lay coz i am quite big for my weeks:( either big bubba or loads of fluid??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back