Anyone else feel like they just know the sex of their baby??

i was convinced i was having a boy but im actually having a little girly :) x

i am wishing the time away already, I am sure i will be wishing for the time back when I am in labour though eeek scary thoughts.

That's good to know!! I have always wanted a little girl ever since I was a kid I think! Would love a little boy too, but I think if I didn't have a girl first time I would have to keep trying and trying until I got one, and may end up with a five aside football team in the process!! So good to know that my instincts may be wrong!! 50/50 chance eh?! ;) xx

well if i have a girl my OH says we have to keep trying until we have a boy, but i warned him he has to be able to cope with the possibility of having a tribe of girls.....he looked a little daunted at the fact. its bad enough when i get my ''monthy gift''....a whole tribe of us bullying him once a month, he wouldnt survive haha

I feel really really certain I'm going to have a girl!! And I have a good track record, with my siblings and my nieces and nephews, I've predicted all of them right. And I always get such a strong feeling. When my mum was pregnant with my little brother, I not only predicted he was a boy, I also predicted his weight and the day he would be born!! Haha, I'm a weirdo. Don't know whether it will still work that way now it's my own though :) We aren't going to find out either, we want it to be a surprise x x x

ooo dont be reavealing talents like that you will be inundated with prediction requests hahah, we will see if you are right. x

haha!! I now have this reputation in my family, so Im always worried Im going to get it wrong now! we will see, bet Im suddenly wrong with my own :D x x x

Before I got pregnant I dreamnt I had a little girl but since I have become pregnant I keep daydreaming and it's always with a boy! I'm going to find out, just too impatient to wait!xx

i was just talking to OH today about this! I would like to know but then i also wouldn't coz i don't want other people knowing! So i said i might just ask them to look at the gender but don't tell us! (i should be able to tell seeing as i've seen 4 gender scans -3 boys and 1 girl) but saying this i'll still ask them what they think! :) OH wants a little boy-i really don't care as long as Baby is healthy-my sister thinks boy. everyone i know that is pregnant are having boys so maybe boy!

I'm going to find out but tell everyone I didn't, best of both world me and oh will known but no one else will

Well i hoped my first was a boy, she wasnt! then convinced myself dd2 was gonna be a boy cos of how diff the pregnancy was but she wasnt!

So this time ive told dh to not even think its gonna be a boy cos it'll be another girl! ive convinced myself this is a girl too.

Will def find out tho i cant wait til the end! xx

I'm sure I'm having a boy always thought my first would be a boy too! Definitely going to find out though at my 20 week scan :) xx

i had a feeling from day 1 that crumpet was a boy, went for a gender scan at 18weeks and was told 70% Girl.
Just had my 20 week scan and definately saw boy bits so my motherly instinct was right.

Everyone guessed girl except me and OH we both said boy.
x

I don't know at all I change my mind everyday. We are not going to find out as we want the surprise. But I will be so happy either way

i had a feeling from day 1 that crumpet was a boy, went for a gender scan at 18weeks and was told 70% Girl.
Just had my 20 week scan and definately saw boy bits so my motherly instinct was right.

x

Ohhh I was thinking of a gender scan but if you got told wrong I'm
Not sure xxx

x

Ohhh I was thinking of a gender scan but if you got told wrong I'm
Not sure xxx

I was completely team yellow, i though it would help me through the birth making it all the more exciting to get the baby out lol. but OH wanted to know and i caved when i knew i would have extra scan pics lol.

I have to say there are some lovely unisex clothing to buy but now i know he is a he its so much cuter buying colours.. im glad we held out for the 20 week scan before buying colours though.. it just didnt feel right looking at the little girls outfits :)

xx

i think im gonna have a girl, but thats only because thts what im hoping for. This pregnancy seems alot better than when i was pregnant with my son, not near as emotional as i was when i was pregnant with him!! my hormones must of been alover the place lol but yet again i thought i was having a girl with him and i was wrong x

me and husband always new ours was a girl... and bought a pink pram when we were about 15 weeks!!! we found out at 19 weeks we are indeed having a girl!!
Everyone told us it was a boy... but we were adamant!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back