Anyone doing the kellogs cerial diet?

Talia_baby

Reaction score
Hi Is anyone doing the 2 bowls of cerial and one meal a day diet? does it work? did u loose much weight and also would this be safe to do whilst breast feeding?

I tried it before I was pregnant, I lasted one lunch. It's just wrong to have cereal for lunch, it feels weird. I suppose it's good for a kick start if you want to put yourself through it, but it's better to start exercising and just watching what you eat carefully.

I personally would not reccomend it...

Cereals are fine in moderation but are mainly made up of carbohydrate and sugars which will leave you starving after a couple of hours...

Also by my understanding in order to increase quality of breastmilk the diet needs to be a balanced one made of carbohydrates and proteins along with plenty of vegetables for vitamins etc. Cereals are fine but not consistantly throughout the day...

I agree with Nicky just watch what you eat have a little of everything, don't overindulge etc and you will be fine, also bfing helps with weightloss and you are consistantly burning carlories through feeding ur lo.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back