Anyone conceived using baby oil as lubricant?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by napoli, Mar 8, 2016.

1. napoli

napoli Well-Known Member

that's all!

my hubs accidentally used baby oil as lubricant two days ago and I'm sorry for the TMI but he was fingering me quite deep .. kinda fisting and he used a lot of baby oil (he thought it was the lubricant)

so I feel like he sort of rubbed all of my cm away and replaced it with baby oil so am I right to assume that I'm out this cycle becuase I got a positive opk last night and we weren't able to bd then!

so we dtd on the 6th, not on the 7th but I got a positive opk at 21:00 on the 7th ..

2. BabyFrog

BabyFrog Well-Known Member

If you got your positive on the 7th you probably wouldn't ovulate until the 8th or even maybe the 9th. The baby dance on the 6th could mean you had sperm waiting for the egg though. I'm not sure about the baby oil causing problems, I've just googled and it says it shouldn't cause any problems!

Just keep your fingers crossed I think!

3. napoli

napoli Well-Known Member

I'm really hoping so!! we were able to bd again after midnight on the 8th (yesterday) as well just in case I hadn't ovulated .. i've been testing again to see if I just surged but didn't ovulate and surge again on cd17 or 18 cause I normally get a positive opk on cd18 .. but it's still negative .. cd17 today .. i'll check again tomorrow .. I had watery cm today but I feel like my cervix is moving upwards and it was a bit creamier tonight rather than watery this morning .. so I'm not sure .. maybe I ovulated today that would be good cause we bd'd last night! .. only time will tell I guess ..

4. BabyFrog

Yeah if your cm is changing to creamy that's a good sign you just OVd! If so then perfect timing! Good luck, I've got my fingers crossed for you :)

5. napoli

napoli Well-Known Member

well it didn't hurt! :') i'm pregnant!

6. Betty99

Betty99 Active Member

Hi just read through your posts congratulations, wishing you all the best :)

#6 Betty99, Mar 18, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2016
  7. Clover

Clover Well-Known Member

Yay congratulations sweetie! !!!! :) xxxxx

8. BabyFrog

Yey, congrats! I'm at CD46 with no OV yet - can you send me some baby dust please?!

9. LittleDalla

LittleDalla Well-Known Member

Congratulations :D

10. M1chelle

M1chelle Well-Known Member