• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone been really sick early on?

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
So I'm just over 5 weeks. For the past two days I have been up at 6am with sickness. I've thrown up a couple of times and cannot stop heaving! It stops around 6pm but at times today I literally couldn't speak for heaving! Anyone else had this so early? xxx

Hi

I am about 7 weeks and at the beginning of the week started feeling really nauseous. I also had swine flu vaccine on Monday. It helps to eat little and often for me ( more then usual). I'd imagine it's more difficult if you are actually being sick. Peppermint tea is really good for nausea/sickness. It takes a bit of getting used to but works well.

Good Luck

Thanks hunni, I've never experienced nausea like it, it's awful xxx

My sickness started before I had even missed AF!!! It was one of the reasons I knew I was pregnant and so I did a test early. Lemon and ginger tea and ice lollies were my salvation. Good luck with it, I know it's horrible.xx

Thanks, it's awful. I'd normally be fast asleep by now but this nausea is relentless, a good sign though xxx

Well yes I suppose it is good in that it's a symptom. It used to be my reassurance that everything was ok. I know exactly how you are feeling now, I was worried it would never end but it did at about 11 weeks. Some days I still have random sickness but not often...maybe once a fortnight. It'll get better if you're anything like me. Give the ice lollies a go!

xx

I will honey thanks, any excuse for a funny foot lol :) xxx

Haha! Yes indeed! My ones of choice were fruit pastille lollies...I sometimes ate 3 a day but they were all I could keep down so really my only calories! (I lost weight in my first trimester!)

xx

I have been feeling sick since 4 weeks. I've never actually been sick but I feel sick ALL the time.....I feel sick and hungry at same time, so I eat, then I feel better for about 10 mins then feel sick again....Its awful. I'm the opposite, I'm gaining weight cos I keep eating to try and take away the nausea. I need to find something else or I'll be a whale before I know it!! Will look out for ginger and lemon tea..... I'm not sure about peppermint tea, I dont like it but I have some at home so will give it a whirl.

I've found that spearmint chewy has helped a little bit, or has it just taken the nasty tast out of my mouth???
I'll be nervous when I'm not feeling sick - never happy! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back